Not you aswell

Laura POV

I wake up to the sound of birds singing outside, and the bright sun blinding my eyes. I really didnt want to get up as the duvet was really cosy and comfortable. So, I pull the duvet off the bed and wrap it around me. I walk downstairs to find all of the boys downstairs, apart from harry. "Hey!" I say, and enter the livingroom. "Um, where's harry?" I ask feeling a little worried and concerned. "Oh, something happened last night and harry has gone to sort it out. He will be back soon." explained liam. I walke across to the kitchen to get out a bowl of cereal and milk. When I reach the fridge, I find there is no milk. "Niall,!" I mutter to myself. So, i put the cereal away and start to fry some bacon and eggs.

I happen to notice my phone on the dining table. I pull the duvet closer to my body and walk over to my phone. Suddenly, I fall to the ground.

Liam POV

"Hey!" says laura in her sweet morning voice. "um where's harry?" she asks, "Oh, something happened last night and harry has gone to sort it out. He will be back soon." I reply. and then mutter "I hope" underneath my breath. Laura heads into the kitchen which looks like she is getting breakfast. "THIS IS THE NEWS," blasts the T.V. "A certain boyband was spotted at summer beach night club at 10pm last night......." I was distracted by a loud thud coming from the kitchen. I get up from the comfy dark brown sofa, and head into the kitchen to see if everything is ok. I turn my head to see that what was her breakfast burned. I take it off the hob and place it to one side. I also see laura on the floor,.................unconcious. "Laura wake up,laura,laura,LAURA!" tears fall from my eyes. "BOYS!" I shout and then within seconds I see all of them rush into the kitchen. "Niall, call an ambulance, Louis go and get her long coat. And I'll stay here with Laura." I demand.