Im falling in love

Laura POV

We went downstairs to find the paparazzi were still there. They ran infront of us and started throwing questions in our face. "Are you pregnant?" "Who's the father?" I chose to ignore these questions and carry on walking and go into the dining room. We sat around a 7 person table and decided to order something to eat, like an early dinner. A waitress saw us and came over. "Hi, my name is joanna and I will be serving you today. How may I help you and what are you going to order?" She said. I still hadnt picked what I wanted yet. "Hurry up, laura.." said harry who then giggled and playfully punched my arm. "Ok. Can I have the BBQ chicken please with potatoes and salad?" The waitress nodded and jotted it down on a piece of paper.

Everyone ordered and Joanna went away. "So, is it a baby boy or a girl?" I didnt realise but Liam,niall and zayn were talking to me. "Oh sorry. Yes its a baby boy." I said and everyone smiled. "What names are you thinking of naming it?" asked niall,"I know, Niall the great jr." I laughed and then shook my head. "No niall, but I like you're thinking...." responded Harry while taking my hand underneath the table. "I was thinking of names like Niall,....." Niall interrupted me. "THATS MY NAME!" he shouted and we all laughed. "Yes, niall. Anyway I was thinking of naming it niall,James,Daniel,...Thats all I've come up with so far. How about you harry?" I asked. "Well, I like the name Daniel and Niall." Replied Harry,"But so we dont get confused, I think Daniel."

Liam POV

Laura,Harry,and Niall had their own conversation and were talking away but I was getting pretty bored just sitting here doing nothing. So, I decided to talk to Anna,louis, and Zayn. "So anna, how are you?" I asked. She turned her head to look straight at me. I stared into her beautiful blue eyes which glistened in the light. Her wavy hair flicked towards me when I called her name. Her name rings in my head like wedding church bells. No, this CANT be happening. She's in love with niall. Niall is the one for her. But I cant resist her, I want her to be mine. I didnt realise Anna was calling MY name. "Sorry anna. What did you want?" I said.

"No, you wanted me. And ive been trying to get you're attention for the past 5 minutes." Guilt rised in my stomach. "Yeah, how are you?" She looked at me. Butterflies flew all around my stomach. I need to be calm. "Im fine liam. How about you?" "I.........urrrr..........Im........f-f-fine thanks."  I said a little nervous. Ive messed up! No, shes not gonna like me anymore. Zayn turned to look at me,so did Louis. But dinner came and we started to eat. After a couple of hours, we all went up to our rooms to rest for abit but Anna and Laura came with us to our rooms. Laura and Harry both sat on the couch together as love birds and Niall was in the shower so Anna was sitting all alone. Nows my chance.....................

You'll always be mine(Harry Styles fanfic) *FINISHED!*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें