Seriously?!

Anna POV

I was waiting for Laura to arrive in 'blue cloud'. (blue cloud is a section in the shopping centre) She arrived 3 minutes later, just after she said goodbye to me."Where have you been?!" I asked, with excitement rising in my voice. "Sorry!" We hugged each other tight, hoping it will be a really good celebrity.

I could see 5 figures walking towards the big line of screaming girls. I knew it. ONE DIRECTION! They saw me and laura at the back hugging each other, and I also saw one of them getting out a photo and showing it to a security gaurd. "Hey, Laura!" I nudged her. She turned to look at me and I then pointed out that one of the boys from one direction was holding a photo. "look!" A security gaurd then went into the crowd at searched for some people.

I happened to see the picture of me and Laura. THAT MUST OF BEEN THE PICTURE ONE DIRECTION WAS HOLDING! He then found us. one direction wanted us! "Excuse me girls, you need to follow me." We were then led out of the crowd and near where one direction were standing.

Laura POV

It was him, It really was him, but why didnt he bother to text or call me?? "Hi baby," He said and kissed me lightly on my cute little nose. "Why didnt you tell me you were coming here?" I asked,confused. "Well," he began. "I wanted to make it a suprise." It was a suprise. "Thank you. It did suprise me Harry." And after that, we went hand in hand around the shopping centre.

As Im walking with harry,still hand in hand, Zayn likes Anna, because zayn,at the minute, is trying to make Anna laugh, and walking beside her. I dont know how Anna is going to react when I tell her. She likes all of them apart from Harry as Im currently dating him. But all of them that are left, Anna loves liam,.... I dunno, we'll just have to wait and see.