Shopping

Laura POV

Today was the day of the one direction concert. I was was really excited but first I decided to wake up anna, but in a different way than usual. I turned on my phone and blasted 'one way or another'. "Go away!" I turned the music up louder. I could see she wanted to get up but she resisted. That smile of hers crept across her face and that got her up. "One direction concert today! EEEEEEEE!" we were so happy but we needed some new clothes if we wanted to look good. "We need or I need some new clothes, wanna come with?" "Sure." I hopped into the shower and washed my hair.  Once I was done, I got changed into a pair of black jeans and a grey top. i grabbed my pink jennifer lopez bag and headed towards my car. *half an hour later* We arrived at the shopping centre. we walked side by side, passing all these shops, food stores and more. I reached my favourite store, BHS. I saw a beautiful blue dress that went to my knees with no straps and i loved it. "Im buying that!" I went inside. Anna followed behind me. I went in search for this dress i saw in the shop window. After what seemed like hours on end looking for this dress, I finally found it. I picked it up and held it against me. "What do ya think?" I asked Anna who was side tracked to a sky blue strapless dres with a picture of the boys(one direction) at the bottom. "What do you think Laura?" Anna asked. we both nodded as to that our dresses both looked good and will look good on us. I saw the price tag on my dress i had found. £30 but it was totally worth it.

Anna POV

Once laura was looking at the dress she saw in the shop window, I was didstracted by a dress that I liked. It was sky blue strapless dress with one direction on the bottom of the dress. It was perfect. We both agreed that they were good dresses, and we went over to pay for them. Afterwards, we decided to geet some lunch. We went into marks and spencers to buy something to eat.  *half an hour later* we looked at the time. "When does the concert start Laura?" I asked. "Umm, I think at 6.30pm". "Ok so that will give us enough time to go home, get ready, and start the journey to the concert." I replied. We were both happy and excited to be going to something like this. So we headed towards Laura's car, a honda civic in silver. *skip car journey home* When we got to lauras place, we saw that laura's mum was asleep on the sofa, curled up in a blanket. "Thats MY BLANKET!" whisper shouted laura. I couldnt help it but laugh.  We went into her bedroom to start to get ready. I know its only 4pm but its gonna take forever to get ready if we want to make a good impression on the boys, even though they may not choose us. Its very impossible but you never know. I just have to hope that Liam picks me.