We're back!

Laura POV

I waddled into the livingroom to find a note on the living room floor. It read:

Laura, Anna :

Come outside where you'll find,

some lovely roses left behind.

Ok, so both me and Anna went outside to find what the note had said. Some lovely red roses with another note attached to it.

You've found me,

but you cant hide...

Go inside where you'll

find a suprise.

I did exactly what it said to only find one direction standing in the middle of the room. "Harry!" It was arquad as I had a massive bump and we could hug properly but he still kissed me on the lips. "Ive missed you,.... and the others.!" "Ive missed you the most." said Harry turning to the others. I see Niall and Anna have already made their way towards each other and sitting on the sofa talking. "So how long left has the baby got?" asked Harry while bending down and looking at my stomach. "Only 3 weeks left. So, I should give birth on 10th November....."

He nodded and put in a movie. "OOOoo! A movie!" called Liam and Louis. We watched the movie and ate popcorn. It was amazing.

Anna POV

I snuggled up against Niall as Harry put in a movie to watch. The Lone Ranger. Its got Jonny depp in it and Ive wanted to see this for a while so yeah, Im seeing it now. It was starting to get dark and it was around 9pm. "Who wants pizza?" asked Laura but of course Niall shouted out a straight and understandable yes. "YES! YES! THE PIZZA IS MINE...." Liam got up and ordered pizza while we just stayed here on the sofa. I took this opportunity to change into some comfy clothes and so did Laura. In just a few days is my other scan. Im only 3 months along but yeah. I want to be wide awake for everything. Tomorrow, the boys are recording a new song and I want to be wide awake and listen really well.