03 • 三

- Lee Minseo's POV -

Out of breath, I arrived at the swimming centre. It was 8:05am.
"Not quite today." Sehun laughed. "Maybe one day you'll be on time."
"I'm just glad that our boss isn't cruel," I panted. "Otherwise I would've been fired a long time ago."

"So what's the excuse this time?" He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Did a certain someone come over last night?"
"Fuck off," I laughed, slapping his arm playfully. He laughed, and I did too.

We were both on watch duty. Since the pools were so big, and there were so many lifeguards, we didn't have to sit on that chair on our own all the time. So me and Sehun would always sit in our spot and gossip over the fit boys we'd see. Yeah, I was taken, and no one comes close to Kookie, but Sehun is a single pringle, and also gay.

I was proud of him when he came out. I'd known him for about six months, and he came out at a performance he was doing with his hyungs. He told me the day after, and I remember saying "About fucking time." But I did give him a hug.

The day flew by, (thank god) and since it was a Friday, it was Jungkook's turn to pick where we went for dinner. On a Friday we always go out for a meal.

"See ya on Monday!" I smiled, waving at Sehun as I walked out of the building.
"Bye Minseo!" Sehun replied. Suddenly there was a vibration in my pocket; my phone was ringing. I checked who it was and I smiled at the photo. It's Jungkook.

"Hey Kookie." I smiled, answering the phone.
"Hey~" Jungkook replied. In the background I could hear his hyungs yelling and laughing.
"Look how he smiles when he talks to her!"
"Aigoo! So cute!"
"Our little Maknae-"

"Hey!" Jungkook yelled, as the phone was probably stolen off him by one of his hyungs.
"Put it on speaker." One of them yelled.
"Minseo?" Hoseok asked.
"Hi Hobi." I smiled.
"Minseo!" Taehyung yelled. I also heard the rest of them muttering and laughing in the background.

"We have to ask you something.." Jimin began.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Can we all eat out with you and Jungkook tonight?" Namjoon asked nicely.
"We'll get the Maknae to pay!" Taehyung added.
"HEY!" I heard Jungkook yell on the distance, followed by stifled laughing from the boys.

"I don't mind you coming." I replied. "But Jungkook has to be fine with it too."
"He said it's fine." Hoseok replied.
"Okay then." I giggled. "Kookie always picks me up around 7, so I'll see you then."
"Bye Minseo!" They all yelled.
"Bye guys!" I replied, hanging up.

I locked my phone and continued walking back to my house, until my phone vibrated again. This time, I got a message from an unknown number.

-------
[Unknown]: The way you smile when you hear his voice makes me angry.
-------

Who the fuck is this? Is it the same person as yesterday? I thought I blocked them. I blocked this number, not stopping on my way home. I couldn't stop thinking about these strange texts. Is it just someone pulling a prank on me?

When I got home I locked my door, and within 10 minutes my mind was at ease once again. It was 5:30pm, so I got in the shower and rid myself of that awful chlorine smell. I got dressed in plain clothes since we probably weren't going anywhere fancy. Not with the other 6 guys anyway.

I wore a tight long-sleeved white top with a pair of black dungarees and black boots. I brushed my straight hair, leaving it to fall down my back, and I wore the bracelet Kookie bought me for my birthday.

It was 6:30pm. I looked out the window, and as I thought, I saw Jungkook stood on the other side of the street, leaning against a wall. He always does this; gets here half an hour early just to make sure I'm not waiting for him. I always tell him to just come in the house, but he says he doesn't want to rush me.