19 • 十九

- Lee Minseo's POV -

"Imagine loving someone so much, being willing to do anything for them, when they don't even love you back." Jimin told me, but I couldn't say anything back. I don't know what it's like to love someone who doesn't love me back. I've always had people there who love and support me through it all. I've always had someone I could rely on, whether the matter was big or small. Jimin has his hyungs, but I know how it feels to have that one person who you can confide in.

And he doesn't have that...

"I know that you don't love me," Jimin began. "But could you let me at least experience what love feels like?" I stared into his eyes, and they were sincere. "I'll give you everything you want, whenever you want, so please."
"I..I-" I was cut off, and Jimin kissed me again. It was softer this time, but it didn't feel right. This is wrong.

I broke the kiss.
"Jimin. I'm sorry, but I can't be that person." I pushed him off, and stood up off the bed. "Please stop doing this." I spotted Jungkook's dressing, picked it up, and made my way out the room, leaving Jimin stunned on the bed.

"Hey, sorry I took so long." I told Jungkook. "I couldn't find the damn box." He smiled weakly at me as I walked over, talking off his shirt.
"Where's Jin?" I asked.
"I'm in the kitchen!" He yelled, and I saw him washing the dishes. Focusing on the task at hand, I removed his dressing, then gently traced my finger over the healing mark.
"It's healing well." I told him, as Jimin walked in through the bedroom door.

"Can you see it?" He asked me. "Do you need to get closer?" Jungkook snaked his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to his bare chest. I looked up at his cheeky grin, as the threat of what'd happen ran through my mind again. I then deliberately coughed, causing the two of us to separate.
"Ahh, sorry." I told him, grabbing the clean dressing and placing it over his wound. I then helped him put his t-shirt back on, as Jin walked in from the kitchen.

"Well, I've finished up in there." Jin sighed. "It's about time we got going."
"Thank you for the food guys!" I smiled, as the four of us walked over to the door.
"See you soon!" We all waved each other off, as Jin and Jimin left.

- Jeon Jungkook's POV -

"Where's your bathroom?" Jimin asked me.
"Go in Minseo's room and it's on the left." I replied, gesturing towards the door that lead to Minseo's room. Once Jimin left, me and Jin were left sat at the coffee table.
"I'm gonna go clean up." Jin told me, grabbing a couple plates.
"I'll help." I stood up, but Jin stopped me.
"No, you go sit down." He ordered. "I don't want you hurting your wound."

I sighed, partly in relief since I didn't really want to clean up, but also because he's playing the 'you'll get hurt' card, which really pisses me off.

But then I realised that Minseo hadn't come back yet; what's taking her so long?

I wandered over to her door, but as I was about to open it I heard a voice come from the room. One that wasn't hers.
"Come on Minseo," I heard Jimin whisper lustfully. "How long has it been since you had sex? Since Jungkook's been able to give you what you really want? A whole week?" Without realising, I clenched my fist in anger.

Is that really Jimin? Is he really trying to seduce Minseo? My girlfriend!? Does he really think that's okay!? I listened in again, since my thoughts had blocked out most of their conversation.
"I'll give you everything you want, whenever you want, so please." Jimin mumbled.
"I..I-" Minseo tried to speak, but was cut off, and it sounded like... Jimin kissed her.

"Jungkook!" I turned round to face the voice, and Jin popped his head around the corner. "Where does this go?" He lifted up a plate, and I walked over, pointing to the cupboard they belonged in. Suddenly the door opened, revealing Minseo, carrying the dressing for my wound.

"Hey, sorry I took so long." She sighed. "I couldn't find the damn box." I smiled weakly at her as she walked over. Why would she lie? I thought as she took off my shirt.
"Where's Jin?" She asked.
"I'm in the kitchen!" He yelled, occupied with washing the dishes. Focusing on the task at hand, she removed my dressing, then gently traced her finger over the healing mark.
"It's healing well." She seemed to be in some kind of trance as she stared at the wound.

Those lips... They're so beautiful... How could she let anyone else kiss them besides me?

I looked up at the sound of an opening door, and noticed that Jimin walked in from the bedroom. I glared at him as he noticed my presence, almost shocked to see me. I looked down at Minseo, who seemed oblivious.

"Can you see it?" I asked her, smirking to myself at my plan. "Do you need to get closer?" I then snaked my hands around Minseo's waist and pulled her closer to my bare chest. You see that Jimin? She's mine. Minseo looked up at me, but then her eyes suddenly went wide, almost as if they were filled with... fear.

She the coughed, causing the two of us to separate.
"Ahh, sorry." She smiled, grabbing the clean dressing and placing it over my wound, then putting my t-shirt back on as Jin walked in from the kitchen.

"Well, I've finished up in there." Jin sighed. "It's about time we got going."
"Thank you for the food guys!" Minseo smiled at my hyungs cheerfully, as the four of us walked over to the door.
"See you soon!" We all waved each other off, as Jin and Jimin left.

I seriously need to speak to her about this. Something is definitely wrong.

"Minseo." I spoke, and she turned to face me. "Are you feeling okay?" I walked over to her, placing my hand on her forehead.
"Y-yeah, why?" She stuttered, looking away.
"I don't know," I sighed. "You're just acting a little strange, that's all."
"Well, it's probably because of everything that's happened." She told me. "It's just stressing me out."

"Yeah," I sighed. "You know if you ever want anything you can come to me, okay?" She looked me in the eye with an unreadable look. "Just because I'm injured doesn't mean I can't help."
"Don't worry Kookie," she smiled innocently. "There's nothing I need right now that I can't get myself. Well, besides a healthy you, that is." Her comment made me smile, and I leaned in to give her a hug. She returned it, but very awkwardly, and it was over in a flash.

What's up with her? Why is she acting so strange?

Is she in love with Park Jimin?

♥︎
thank you for reading
please remember to vote

Word Count: 1198