47 • 四十七

- Jeon Jungkook's POV -

I laid in my bed, wide awake, unable to shut my brain up. Yes, Jimin's hot chocolate made me feel a little drowsier than usual, but it's still not enough to make me fall asleep. That'll only happen in my dreams.

Get it? No sleep; no dreams; no sleep...

Maybe I should get sleeping pills from the doctor...

I then remembered that I have work to go to in the morning, and my thoughts went to the psychiatrist who was spotted entering and leaving the mansion. We can't just arrest him, since we don't have any proof that Min Yoongi is in there. However, if we could get a verbal statement from the man claiming he saw Min Yoongi and maybe even some physical evidence like documents, we could get a warrant to search the building.

We can catch the criminal. I can catch the bastard.

I thought back to earlier that night. Could we possibly send someone undercover as a patient and catch the man red handed? It can't be a member of the police, since if he's worked with Yoongi he works with criminals in general, and knows all the police and is good at covering his tracks. I noticed that the car he arrived and left in had no number plate, which suggests that he is trying to hide from the authorities.

We'd have to be able to contact him, probably pay him a lot of money, then find a suitable person to go undercover, all whilst sending in police members as backup to be able to catch him in the end. On top of this it's very likely the man won't speak, so we'd have to blackmail him somehow....

I'm starting to agree with Minho here.... This idea's pretty ridiculous, but it's the closest we've gotten to catching Yoongi, so I want to at least try.

"Psst!" I heard a whisper coming from the door, and my eyes swiftly darted to the silhouette in the doorway. "Jungkook, you awake?"
"Yeah," I replied, standing up and walking over to Jimin, who was still stood in the doorway. I made sure to tread quietly in order not to wake Hoseok, who slept soundly beside me.

"What are you doing up this early?" I asked Jimin, still whispering.
"I could ask you the same thing." He replied. "You're supposed to be sleeping." I stayed quiet at his accusation, and noticed that the two of us were migrating towards the door.
"Put your shoes on; we're going out." He told me.
"Out?" I questioned. "Where to?"
"You'll find out sooner or later." He smirked in reply, as we walked out the dorm, gently closing the door behind us.

We wandered through the streets of our empty town; it was currently 4am, still dark, and no one dared step a foot outside.
"Jimin-" I mumbled, looking round the unfamiliar part of town. The street was mainly dark; the odd street lamp was dotted here and there, and there were probably about 3 buildings with lights on in the area. "Where are we go-"

"Here we are." Looking up at the neon lights on the front of the building that basically illuminated the street.
"You took me to a tattoo parlour..?" I muttered. "At four in the morning? Are you saying that we-"
"No, no! Stupid!" Jimin laughed. "They're also hairdressers."

"We're getting a haircut right now?" I stared at my hyung in disbelief.
"Well you weren't gonna get one during the day when you had work, were you?" Jimin retorted.
"But it's too early! Won't we be disturbing the worker?"
"Nope!" Jimin smiled in reply. "The guy is good friends with Taehyung, and this is where I come to get my hair cut anyway. Plus there's discounts for coming in late at night or early in the morning."