41 • 四十一

- Jeon Jungkook's POV -

I woke up, head aching, smelling an unfamiliar scent in the pillow. Opening my eyes, I looked around the small room. There was a bed on the other side that was empty, and a door to my left, which suddenly opened.
"Oh," Jinyoung was shocked to see me, and he almost spilled the glass of water. "Good morning Jungkook."
"Good morning..." I mumbled. "Why.. am I here?"
"BamBam brought you here last night." Jinyoung told me. "You looked very pale, and you were freezing; you'd passed out in an alleyway."

I stood up, Jinyoung offering me the glass of water which I kindly took.
"What time is it?" I asked after gulping down the glass of water.
"About 11am." Jinyoung replied, and my eyes shot wide open in shock.
"Shit! I'm gonna be late for work!" I yelled, placing the glass down on the bedside table behind me, but was physically blocked by Jinyoung.
"Jinyoung!" I yelled. "Let me go!"
"No no, you can't go to work like this." Jinyoung shouted in reply. "Sit down!"

"Daddy Jaebum! Please buy me food!?" I heard a voice call in the background. Jackson?? What the...
"Yeah, this is a strange dorm..." Jinyoung mumbled, pushing me back down onto the bed. "Don't worry about your job, Mark stopped by the police station earlier this morning and explained the situation. You got a day off."
"I- I can't have a day off." I replied, but Jinyoung wouldn't let me leave.

"Hey! I've been trying to be nice Jungkook, but I will beat you!" Jinyoung threatened teasingly. At that moment BamBam walked past, laughing a little.
"Jungkook, don't get on his bad side, he's one scary guy." He smirked.
"Oi! You want some too?" Jinyoung turned to face BamBam, who suddenly sped off in the opposite direction.

"Go back to sleep for a bit." He told me. "If your head still hurts we'll take you to the hospital. Okay?" Jinyoung looked at me sternly.
"Okay." I smiled wearily.
"So take it easy-" he was cut off.
"EEAAASSSSYYYYY!!!" BamBam yelled from the living room in a deep voice, and not a second had passed when Jinyoung went running over.
"I'll beat your sorry ass!" He yelled, chasing BamBam around the dorm.

What a bunch of crazy guys....

---

"Hello?" I called out, keeping my eyes peeled for anything. "Anyone here?"
"Jungkook?" I sharply turned to face in the direction of the familiar voice.
"Min...seo?" I called out weakly, not believing my ears. Then I saw her. She appeared out of the shadows, looking as healthy as ever. I think her eyes were as wide as mine, but it's hard to tell since mine began to well up with tears. I ambled closer, scared to think that this isn't real. That it's all a dream. But no, there she is. Lee Minseo.

"Oh my god Minseo I missed you so much!" I cried, squeezing her half to death.
"I missed you too." She cried, pressing her face into my chest. I then pulled away to look at her face, her beautiful face. I can't believe it. She's here. She's safe. I leant in, giving her a soft passionate kiss on the lips. But then it stopped. I opened my eyes, only to see that Minseo wasn't in my embrace anymore. No, she was with Yoongi. Everything was blurry, unlike the clarity that I saw before. Static noises ran through my head, and the voices I could hear were distorted and echoey.

"I'm sorry Jungkook." I heard Minseo say. "I don't love you anymore."
"What!?" I yelled out. Everything was spinning. I looked around but everyone was gone. It was dark. Cold. But then I began to hear a voice. A cold, harsh, voice.
"She's mine." Yoongi growled. "Minseo doesn't love you." Were some of the many voices echoing around me, getting louder and louder, hurting my brain. "Jungkook~" he taunted. "Jungkook!"
"GET AWAY YOONGI!" I yelled, covering my ears.

"JUNGKOOK!" My eyes shot open to reveal Youngjae staring down at me. "Are you okay?" He asked me, hand resting gently on my shoulder.
"Y-yeah.." I sighed, sitting up. "Just a nightmare." Youngjae then placed a hand against my forehead.
"Do you want me to take you home?" He asked, and I nodded.
"Thanks." I smiled.
"Anytime." He replied.

"Jaebumiee~" Youngjae called. "I'm taking Jungkook home!" Jaebum's head popped around the door frame. "Where's the respect for your hyung?" He asked Youngjae angrily.
"Thank you for looking after me." I bowed, causing the two to stare at me abnormally.
"Hey, it's okay." Youngjae patted my shoulder again. "Let's just get you home."

---

"Oh my god Jungkook you're okay!" Hoseok squealed, since he was the one who opened the door to me and Youngjae. He enveloped me in a deathly tight bear hug, refusing to let go.
"Yeah, erm, you can let go now." I mumbled, trying to gently push him away.
"Youngjae, come in come in!" He yelled pushing me inside and pulling Youngjae along with him. "Guys! Jungkook's home!"

"Jungkook!" Jin yelled furiously. "What do you think you're doing? Do you know how worried we were!? You ask to borrow my car and then you disappear without telling anyone and we all start to panic because we think you were kidnapped too and then you come back without any notice!!" It was hard to keep a straight face, and all the others had burst out laughing at this point, but I still listened nevertheless.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. "I'll-"
"Youngjae," Namjoon interrupted. "Do you know what happened?" We all went to sit on our sofas.
"A little, yeah." Youngjae mumbled. "BamBam found him passed out in an alleyway at 2am last night. He was really cold so he took Jungkook back to our place."

"Passed out?" Taehyung repeated.
"Did you drink?" Jin asked, and I shook my head.
"No," I replied. "Well, I don't think so..."
"Can you not remember what happened?" Jimin questioned, leaning on Hoseok for a little support.
"N-not really..." I mumbled. But I keep getting these strange dreams...
"You must've been drunk then." Namjoon sighed. "Jungkook, you need to take care of yourself."
"Lots of people are counting on you to bring Minseo back," Jin added. "You're not the only one that misses her."
"I know... guys.." I mumbled. Did I really get drunk?

Is my dream real?

♥︎
thank you for reading
please remember to vote

Word Count: 1080