51 • 五十一

(A/N): The long awaited final chapter is finally here. Extremely sorry for the incredibly long wait, but I have been busy this summer.

Here it is- hope you enjoy!

P.S- there will be an epilogue so don't stress ;)

- Lee Minseo's POV -

I was in the shower, thinking about everything that happened in the past 24 hours. It was another restless night last night; what was said at the picnic wouldn't leave my mind, in addition to what Yoongi was muttering in his sleep the other night. I can't help but think there's more to what Yoongi was telling me, but I can't think of anything else that makes sense...

Wrapping a towel around me, I stepped out of the shower and proceeded to get dressed and dry my hair. I could hear voices from downstairs - one of them being Yoongi's - but ignored them as they were nothing to do with me. However, the longer I waited the louder the voices got.

Well, only one.

He sounded panicked, angry and afraid. He was yelling at his bodyguards, shouting words that only sounded like noise from this far away. Worriedly, once I was dressed I poked my head out the door to see what was going on.

"Hurry!" Yoongi yelled. "Get outside! Quickly!" He ran his hands through his hair, swiftly pacing up and down as he did so. I stood and watched, scared to even move as he looked so afraid. My mind began rushing with haunting thoughts. Was someone here? Were they going to kill Yoongi?

"MINSEO!" I jumped out of my skin when I heard Yoongi call my name. He stared right at me from downstairs, his eyes piercing through my skull with a look that would make even the most chilled person worry.

I froze. He proceeded to run up the stairs - missing a few if he could - and dashed over to me, grabbing my wrist.
"We don't have much time." He told me, dragging me up another flight of stairs into the maids' rooms. "They're here."

They..!? Does he mean... the bad men!?

I had no words. I couldn't say anything. Fear shocked through my body as fast as electricity, and the only thing making my legs move was the pull of Yoongi's grip on my wrist. We ran and ran and ran, through small corridors and past surprised workers, all the way up to another flight of stairs. Unlike the rest of the house, these looked derelict, unused.

"Follow me." He ordered, running up the stairs and unlocking the rusty door at the top with an old-looking key he pulled out of his pocket. Inside we went, and he locked the door tight behind us.

"Y-Yoongi?" I stuttered, stood motionless in the middle of the room. He turned to face me, a purely sad look in his eyes. It looked as if he'd given up all hope; like he knew it was the end. "What's gonna happen to us?"

There was a small window in the dusty room, but what I saw when I looked out of it sent shivers through my body. Masses of people with guns. They were killing people. Breaking into the house. They were coming.

"They'll find you." He mumbled silently. "You were safe here, but not anymore. It doesn't matter about me, but you, as soon as you leave here they'll come for you." There was a silence between the two of us, and we listened in on the yelling and screaming and gunfire.

"But- but surely if I stay by the police I'll-" I was interrupted
"NO!" He yelled. "They'll find you! They always do! It doesn't matter where you go... what you do... or who you're with... they'll-" I gulped down the large lump in my throat, my hands began shaking in fear. Only slightly at first, but the shaking began to intensify. I took sharper breaths, trying to calm myself down.