37 • 三十七

- Oh Sehun's POV -

"Hey, Sehun." Lu Han smiled at me as he walked in through the door. A white lab coat adorned his shoulders, so I assumed he was still working, even though it's already 6pm. "My shift ends in a minute, so I'll do a check on your blood, and if your blood flow is normal I can discharge you, okay?"
"Yeah, cool." I replied, and Lu Han took some of my blood, walking off with it in a capsule.

I sat there for a while, thinking about what Lu Han's house is like. How big is it? How is he doing without the rest of the hyungs? Then my thoughts lead to him. His hair. His eyes. His lips. He's become more handsome since I last saw him...

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door opening.
"Hi, Sehun." Minho greeted me awkwardly, with his three disciples following behind closely. "How are you doing?"
"I'm okay," I sighed. "I think I might be discharged in a minute."
"Oh, that's good." Jisoo smiled politely.

"We're all sorry we got you in this mess." Jungkook spoke up. "We didn't know it would turn out like it did, and we're sorry for putting you in danger like that."
"It's fine." I shrugged. "I understand. It could've been a lot worse if you weren't there though, so... thank you." I trailed off, looking down at the pristine white bedsheets.

"No, we should be thanking you." Minho replied. "Thanks to your bravery, we might have a lead on where Yoongi is keeping Minseo." I looked up eagerly into Minho's eyes, to see that he was being sincere.
"Really?" I asked, and they all nodded, small smiles on their faces.
"It's gonna take a few weeks though." Mingyu added.
"But it's better than nothing." Jisoo continued, but the conversation was interrupted by the door opening again, revealing Lu Han dressed in his normal clothes; a wheelchair in his hands.

"Oh," He gasped, obviously not expecting the guests. "Hello."
"Hello Dr. Lu Han!" Jungkook exclaimed, earning a few confused looks off the rest of the people in the room. "How are you?"
"Ah, Jungkook, I'm fine thanks, you?" Lu Han replied, a warm smile on his face. I couldn't help but feel a small pang in my heart. Why?
"Yeah, I'm good, thanks." Jungkook replied.

"So, how is he?" Minho asked Lu Han, gesturing towards me.
"Sehun's actually doing really well." Lu Han explained. "He's just been discharged, and I was about to take him home."
"Ah, okay." Minho exhaled. "I guess we'll see you around then?"
"Yeah," I smiled at them in reply. "See you." And with that the four of them left, leaving me and Lu Han together.

"I got you a wheelchair." Lu Han told me, wheeling it over to the right side of the bed, since my left leg was the one that was shot. I began to sit up and get out of bed, but he stopped me.
"Here, let me help." Lu Han suddenly wrapped his arms around my back, supporting me as I got out of bed and into the wheelchair. It hurt to put any pressure on my leg, so I was told that I have to stay in a wheelchair for a bit, but after that I can use crutches.

Once we arrived at Lu Han's house, he helped me out the car and into the wheelchair again, and we went inside. Luckily, there were no steps leading up to the house, so I could just be wheeled in. We went inside, and into his spacious living room, where he helped me onto the couch.

"Listen here." He began sternly. "The bathroom is over there. If you want anything, even if it's the middle of the night, yell for me and I'll help you. It's bad for you to walk on that leg." I nodded, not saying a word.
"I'll get some food," he sighed. "Do you like dumpling soup?"

"Yeah," I replied, looking at him in the eye. "Thanks." I smiled, feeling my heart speed up. This feeling, I haven't felt this in a long time... We kept eye contact, until Lu Han looked away.
"Right, I'll ehh... go make dinner." He stuttered, walking off into the kitchen.

- Lee Minseo's POV -

"Hey, Yoongi!" I yelled from upstairs, causing him to look up at me since he was downstairs, looking rather hectic.
"What?" He asked, placing his hands on his hips as he looked up.
"Can we go outside? It's such a nice day!" I whined, showing him my puppy eyes. He sighed, looking around a this men, but then back up at me.
"I'll be two minutes. Wait for me by the door." He exhaled, swiftly walking off afterwards. I practically skipped back into my room, looked out the window at the garden, and smiled like a little schoolgirl.

Sauntering down the stairs and walking over to the door, I spotted my pair of shoes and put them on. Patiently, I loitered around the door, awaiting the return of Min Yoongi. Eventually he arrived, and looked at me with a smile on his face. However, he looked stressed; something's going on.
"Ready?" He asked, and I nodded, as he opened the back door and we ambled into the humongous garden. I ran ahead, skipping a little and twirling around, smiling brightly at the beauty of the surroundings.

"Wow, I never knew this place was so beautiful." I exclaimed, continuing to look around. "It must've cost a fortune."
"Yeah, I'll admit, it wasn't cheap." Yoongi sighed, sending me a glance with his hands deep in his pockets. He smiled, and I smiled back, feeling a strange sensation in my chest as he walked over.
"Do you wanna go see the lake?" He asked me, and I nodded enthusiastically. He held out his hand towards me, and even though I hesitated, I gingerly took his hand, allowing him to lead me off through the garden.

We wandered down a twisting dirt track, and eventually ended up at a broad, peaceful lake, with a small pier just in front.
"Wow!" I exclaimed, running onto the pier, stopping at the end. As I stared out onto the tranquil scenery, I heard footsteps behind me, and they stopped next to me. Yoongi sat down at the edge of the pier, so I followed suit.

"So, what do you think?" Yoongi asked shyly, and I looked down at my feet that were swinging slightly.
"It's beautiful." I replied, looking back up at the sky. "Absolutely amazing."

"It's not as beautiful as you." He mumbled. My heart skipped a beat. What? I turned to look Yoongi in the eyes, only to find him staring right back. My breathing rate increased, along with the beating of my heart. We stared at each other, not looking away for a split second, when Yoongi began to lean in. I couldn't move. I sat there, eyes closed, waiting for that soft touch on my lips; that one I'd felt before. Then I felt it. He kissed me. My heart went wild, and one thought suddenly ran through my mind.

What if I kissed him back?

♥︎
thank you for reading
please remember to vote

Word Count: 1212