35 • 三十五

- Min Yoongi's POV -

When Minseo left the room I felt myself collapse onto her bed. Ugh, I wish I could just tell her everything.

I held my hands up to cover my face. I think I overreacted a little back there; I just got so angry that she did something I told her not to! But then again, she did save me from murdering someone...

Minseo then shyly opened the door to her bedroom, poking her head in.
"I got your water.." She mumbled, and I felt her gaze on me from by the door.
"Put it on the table." I mumbled, not moving. She did so, then stayed standing by the bedside table, eating for whatever would happen next.

I really can't stay mad at her. I get it now, why Jungkook was always so infatuated with her. She's like an irresistible drug that gets everyone instantly addicted to after just one conversation.

"Lie down." I told her, and she hesitated, before slowly moving to sit next to me on the bed. Well, I guess I was a huge fool for creating this stupid scary image of myself. If only I'd have said something beforehand, I wouldn't have to sound like the biggest creep in the world.

"A-re you mad?" She mumbled, lying down next to me. "I-I'm sorry, I just saw the gun and just- f-freaked out." I get it. Lots of people freak out at the sight of a gun. I did, the first time I saw one. Knowing that you have the power of life and death in your hand, just one pull of a trigger away, is a terrifying concept.

I let out a sigh. "Yeah, I guess I'm mad." I told her.
"You.. guess?" She turned to look at me, and I did too, but swiftly looked away. I can't stare at her face, it's too much. I feel like a fucking teenager again.

"Yeah, well... how can I trust you if you pull shit like that?" I mumbled.
"You literally jabbed me with a needle and threw me in the back of a van. Do not lecture me about trust." She retorted, without taking her eyes off me. Fuck me, she's got a point you loser.

I sat up, sighing into my hands, before turning to look at her. I can't tell her, not yet.
"I know." I sighed. "I-I'm sorry. All of this just didn't turn out how I planned it to."
"What?" She sat up, a confused look on her face.
"This," I started tapping my foot repeatedly on the floor "It was never my intention to kidnap you and take you here. I didn't want this to happen, but here we are. I made a real big fucking mess trying to solve something that didn't seem right."

"What the fuck are you saying?" She grabbed my shoulder. "It wasn't your intention? What are you telling me?"
"Nothing," I mumbled standing up. "Ignore it." I started to walk off, but she grabbed my wrist.
"I need an explanation Yoongi." She ordered. Nope, I can't deal with this right now.
"Let go." I sighed.

She didn't.

"Minseo, I have a pistol in my pocket, let the fuck go before I lose my shit." I lied, and she instantly let go of me. I then began to walk off, leaving her in her room. "I'll have someone fix your door tomorrow. Go to sleep."

- Jeon Jungkook's POV -

"Hey, guys ." I grabbed my coat from the sofa. It was about 7 in the morning, and we were all off to go visit Jimin at the hospital before work. "Let's go to see Jimin in the hospital!" At this, they all got up out of their seats.
"I made him some Juk (rice porridge that's good for sick people) to help him get better!" Jin exclaimed, carrying a sealed container with the food inside.
"Let's go then!" Hoseok jumped up, and everyone made their way over to the door.