27 • 二十七

- Lee Minseo's POV -

I woke up lying down in a dark, enclosed space. Where the hell am I? I tried to move, but I was restrained to something by my wrists and ankles, meaning I couldn't even sit up. Looking around, I noticed I was on a dingy hospital bed in a small, cold, damp room. I still had my clothes on - which was a good sign - but I didn't have anything in my pockets, and... my shoes were missing?

Suddenly there was the sound of a door unlocking, and then it opened, revealing my worst nightmare. The stalker.

Min Yoongi.

He took a deep breath, as if he'd just come out of deep thought, and then proceeded to look me in the eye.
"Oh hi MinMin," He spoke innocently, but his eyes weren't conveying the same innocent attitude. "Are you feeling alright?"

I didn't answer, and he walked over, staring down at me.
"I asked how you were feeling." He growled, and I quivered in fear.
"A-s-sca-red." I stuttered, being truthful.
"Oh MinMin," Yoongi sighed, stroking the side of my cheek gently. I tried to move away from his touch, but the restraints refrained me from doing so. "You don't need to be afraid. This is all temporary, I promise."

I started to cry. He'd caught me. He's going to keep me here forever! He's gonna rape me! Make me have his children! Is he even gonna kill me?

"Don't cry," he bent down so his face was level with mine, and he wiped away my tears. I felt disgusted, scared, and mortified. Why is he like this? I thought Yoongi was someone I could trust!

"I bet you were wondering how I did it?" He smirked, still stroking his finger gently against the smooth skin on my face. "I had you all fooled, didn't I?" I kept silent, but he froze, glaring at me again. "Speak when I ask you a question." He ordered, scowling at me.
"Y-yes." I stuttered, closing my eyes.
"Who did you think it was?"
"Jimin-Opp-" He cut me off.

"Don't call him Oppa." He growled, moving his face closer to mine. "You are mine, and the only person you can call Oppa is me. Understand?" I nodded my head slowly, terrified at what he was going to do to me. This is not the same Yoongi that I knew; it's like he's a whole different person. It's terrifying.

"Well," he sighed, standing up and moving away from me. "This can go two ways. Either, you can be a good girl, behave, and I'll release you from the restraints. Or I can just leave you there." He looked at me, shoving his hands in his pockets. "What will it be MinMin?"
"I won't try anything," I told him.
"That's not what I asked." Yoongi kept staring at me.

"W-what?" I asked, suddenly feeling my heard beat rapidly. Crap, did I do something wrong!? I've seen how this goes in movies; you say one thing wrong and the kidnapper goes ape-shit.
"I asked if you were going to be a good girl." He sighed, suddenly drawing his attention away from me as he reached into his pockets and pulled out a pocket knife. Shit shit shit shit. "Will you be good?"
"Y-ye-yes." I stuttered swiftly, frightened half to death.

"Say it."
"Say w-what?"
"Say you'll be a good girl for your Oppa." Yoongi fiddled with the pocket knife in his hands, lightly pressing the sharp edge against his index finger. He then looked up from the knife at me menacingly, as if he enjoyed making me terrified like this.

"I-I'll be good for Oppa." I whispered.
"Say it louder." He ordered.
"I'll be a good girl for Oppa." I said, closing my eyes and wincing as I did, but when I opened them again I saw Yoongi stood there, smirking at me.
"Damn that was hot." He whispered, walking towards me.

"Before I do this, I'll just let you know that there are punishments for naughty girls who disobey me." He glanced at me sternly again, slowly licking his lips as he did, and I gulped loudly. Punishments? Does he mean-?
"I'm not gonna spoil the surprise though," he smirked cheekily, as if he didn't just kidnap me. "I'll let you try to escape first."

He then slowly took off my restraints, making sure to brush his cold hands against my bare skin as he did. As soon as the restraints were off I sat upright and curled up into a little ball. He chuckled at my swift movement, eyeing my slender figure up and down as if here were undressing me with his eyes.
"You're too skinny." He told me. "Stay here, I'm getting you some food."

With that he walked over towards the only door, making sure to lock it in his way out. I was left alone. Scanning the room, I realised that there were no windows whatsoever, no vents, nothing. There was only a door and a dingy hospital bed (the ones that have wheels on), which made me sigh disappointedly. There really is no way out - he's thought of everything.

Even at the beginning - he always acted normal around me, like we were friends. Hell, he even framed Jimin! Wait, how the fuck did he even do all that?

Yoongi came walking back in with a plate of food and a chair. Placing the plate on the edge of the bed, he then put the chair down near the bed and sat on it, crossing his right leg over his left. I gingerly leant towards the plate, looking to Yoongi for approval, but he just shrugged - so I helped myself; I was starving!

Then I remembered something.

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed. "JIMIN! YOU SHOT HIM!"
"And?" He asked, acting like he didn't care, but something about the look on his face told me he did.
"Did you kill him!?" The mere thought brought tears to my eyes, and I heard him scowl a little.
"No, he's alive." Yoongi growled. "But I don't want you thinking about anyone else after today. That counts as disobeying me."

I gulped again, but that was my last bite of food.

"C-can I ask you something?" I stuttered, and Yoongi leaned his elbows on his knees after nodding. "Why the nickname MinMin?" At this he chuckled at me, but stood up, slowly making his way towards me. Crap.
"You're so stupid." He smirked, now inches away from my face.

"MinMin is short for Min Minseo."

♥︎
thank you for reading
please remember to vote

Word Count: 1114