14 • 十四

- Lee Minseo's POV -

I locked the door and watched Jungkook walk off through the peepy-hole in the door. Aish, he always does that: waits outside until he hears me lock the door. Such a protective guy.

Ambling over to the kitchen in my pyjamas, I grabbed myself a bowl and a spoon, placing them down on the counter to get myself some cereal. I opened the cupboard to grab my box of Cheerios - and yes I found a shop that sells Cheerios in Korea - but then sighed when I found that they were on the top shelf.

God damn Kookie. Stop putting my cereal where I can't reach it!!

I clambered up onto the kitchen countertop, and grabbed the box of cereal. I swear, he does this to me on purpose. Pouring my bowl of cereal and adding milk to the bowl, I carefully made my way over to the sofa and placed the bowl on my lap. I found a new TV show that's already finished but somehow I'd never heard of it! It sounded cool, so I decided to watch it. I got changed into my clothes before I began though.

"This drama is set in the times of King Jinheung," I read aloud. "But all characters and events are fiction."

(A/N): Yes I memorised the opening don't judge me it was the best K-drama ever.

Casually munching on my Cheerios as I stared intently at the screen, I watched as some guy threw a dice in the air, but then decided to go and faint. "What the hell," I mumbled. Then someone else came running over, screaming a bunch of shit. "This drama is amazing."

Halfway through the second episode of the drama, after my Cheerios were long gone from the bowl, the TV suddenly decided to cut out on me.
"What the fuck!" I growled, getting ready to stand up, but then the TV went static. I froze, creeped out at the paranormal activity I was witnessing in my home. The TV has never done this before.

It suddenly turned back on, and I could see a beautiful, clear sky, but then someone clad in all black walked into view. Was this a video? I couldn't see the person's face, but they suddenly pulled out a phone, typed something in and then placed the phone to their ear.

My phone began to ring.

I stared at it a while, contemplating whether I should pick it up or not, but my curiosity was killing me, so in the end I grabbed my phone and answered.
"H-Hello?" I stuttered, staring at the person on the screen. It was hard to tell, but the person on the screen looked like a man.
"Hello Minseo." I heard a distorted voice come through from the other end of the phone.

"W-who is this?" I asked.
"Aww, you don't remember me?" The voice retorted. "I've been watching you." Shit. It's the stalker. I stayed silent, curling up into a ball and covering myself with a nearby blanket.

"And I was not happy with what you did last night."
"W-What, you mean-"
"Yes Minseo, you know what I mean." The voice growled. "I'm really pissed off with you." I suddenly felt myself become really defensive. This guy is really starting to piss me off.

"Listen here you cunt. Who the fuck do you think you are!" I threatened down the phone, teeth clenched. "He is my boyfriend and you have absolutely fuck all to do with our relationship!"
"You shouldn't do those things to people you don't love." The stalker told me.
"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I yelled back. "I love Jungkook so fucking much! So take your creepy ass bullshit somewhere else alright? I don't fucking need it."