04 • 四

- Lee Minseo's POV -

A light squeeze around the waist woke me up on Saturday morning. Checking the clock, I discovered that it was 10am, and that the giant teddy bear back hugging me was still sleeping.

'Did last night tire him out that much?' I thought to myself, chuckling at my immature behaviour.

I suddenly heard a deep growl come from behind me, and Jungkook (somehow) snuggled in closer.
"Is the grizzly bear finally awake?" I mumbled, but was rudely ignored.
"Mmmm~ Minseoo~" He moaned in his sleep, wrapping his leg around mine.

Is this guy dreaming about me~? I could have fun with this.

I smirked to myself, turning around to face him. I let my cold fingers gently trace the outline of his abs, and I could feel my little pal downstairs wake up. Containing my laughter, I reached up to his ear, and began whispering.

"J-Jungkook," I quietly moaned. "I-I want you." He got harder and harder, so I snaked my hands down his v-line to the rim of his boxers, slipping my hand in.
"S-say my name..." He mumbled, almost inaudibly, but I heard it.

"J-Ju-aahh" I moaned, a little louder this time, as I began messing with his downstairs. "A-ahh- J-Jeon Jung-k-kook!"
"A-again." He moaned. He was nearly there, so I rapidly breathed heavily near his ear.
"Jeon Jungkook!" I whisper-shouted, moving away from him as I did so.

His eyes jolted awake, looking straight at me.
"Morning sleepy head." I smiled innocently. He reached a hand to his boxers, realising how wet he was, and I couldn't contain my smile.
"This was you, wasn't it." He dead panned me, and I looked away cheekily.

Abruptly, he got out of bed, grabbing my waist and pulling me with him.
"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" I yelled as he picked me up with ease and flung me over his shoulder. "What are you doing?"
"We need to have a bath now since we're all dirty." He smirked, carrying me over to the en suite bathroom and placing me in the bathtub.

"Yah!" I yelled. "You'll get my underwear wet!"
"Take them off then."
"I won't."
"Fine." He huffed, jumping in the empty bathtub behind me. I then felt his warm hands on my back, but only realised when it was too late.

"HEY!" I giggled, clutching my boobs to my chest. The bastard un-clipped my bra!
"You said that you wouldn't take them off." He smirked, sliding closer to slip the straps off my shoulders.

"Fine. Turn around." I told him.
"Huh?"
"Face the wall, I'll run the bath." I told him. "And you might wanna take your boxers off."
"Its fine," he told me as he turned the other way. "They're already soaked."

Hot water began pouring out of the tap, as I took of my underwear and threw it to the other end of the room.
"No peeking!" I reminded him, grabbing the bubble bath mixture and tipping some in.

"Can I look yet?" He asked, noticing the bubbles growing around him.
"Yeah," I smiled, and he turned back around to face me. The bubbles had risen high enough to cover me, much to his displeasure. He then noticed my underwear on the other side of the room, and looked down into the bubbles, smirking.

"I'm calling a red card!" I burst out. "Take off your underwear cheater!" He sighed in defeat, stealthily removing his underwear as I turned the tap off.

We spent a good hour in the bath together; we cleaned each other's backs and he gave my hair a pamper session. I also gave his hair a makeover, giving him a quiff followed by a mohawk.

I made him get out the bath first and get changed in a different room while I used my bedroom, and once I was done I wandered into the living room to find my phone. I had 4 text messages off the same person? Who?

-------------
[Unknown]: His smile irritates me.
[Unknown]: Don't touch him.
[Unknown]: Get him out the house now.
[Unknown]: I can hear you.
-------------

"Who wrote that?" Jungkook asked, peering at my phone from over my shoulder.
"I don't know." I replied. "Probably Jimin-oppa since we play jokes on each other a lot. I'll ask about it later."

"Do you have to call them Oppa?" He whined, leaning his weight on me. I put my phone back on the table.
"Aww, is Kookie jealous?" I teased, poking his cheek from behind.
"I just want them to know that you're mine." He mumbled into my neck. "And that I'm not up for sharing."
"Ahh, because they still think you're the innocent Maknae who has a little crush on someone?" I asked.
"A very beautiful someone." He corrected, making me smile.

I turned around to face him, and he leant his forehead onto mine.
"I'm glad that I met you." He told me. "That day I confessed was the best day of my life." I smiled, reaching up to cup his cheek with my hand.
"That day was the best day of my life too." I replied.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone rang.
"It's Jin." He pointed out, then sighed. "They're ringing to poke fun at me."
"Then embrace it and let it backfire on them."

He answered and put it on speaker for me to hear.
"Hello?" He answered.
"Jungkookieeee~" They all teased.
"What?" He asked.
"How was last night?" They giggled like schoolgirls.

"Oh hyungs, I couldn't describe it to you."
"Why?"
"You'd have to experience it to understand." My eyes widened and I had to cover my mouth to refrain from laughing.

A few chuckles could be heard, but I think most of them realised what he meant.
"When are you coming back?" They asked him.
"I don't know," Jungkook signed. "Hey Minseo, should I go home?"
"Noo~" I whined, walking over to the phone. "He's mine!"

There was a pause, until I decided to speak again.
"In fact, we were just gonna go for round six until you called," I lied, smirking at Kookie. We heard gasps come from the other end of the line.

"What!?"
"Really!?"
"No way!"

"Gotta go hyungs." Jungkook swiftly ended the call, glaring at me.
"Round six?" He imitated me, causing me to giggle. He stepped closer, staring into my eyes. "Is that what you dream of?"
"No, my dreams are obviously filled with roses and soft pecks on the cheek." I lied, looking away cheekily.

He sighed at me, snaking his hands around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his chest, and we stood there for a while in each other's embrace.
"I love you." I mumbled.
"I love you too." He replied.

♥︎
thank you for reading
please remember to vote

Word Count: 1140