21 • 二十一

- Lee Minseo's POV -

We arrived at the nearest cafe after a long stroll around the town, and we ordered some drinks and muffins from the till. After buying them, we looked round for a table, but couldn't find any.
"Hey look! Jimin and Yoongi are sat over there, let's go sit with them!" I gestured over to the two guys, who were sat on a four-seater bench in the corner of the room.

I turned to look at Jungkook, but he just gave me a weak smile in return.

"Hey guys," I smiled as we walked over. "Can we sit with you?"
"Sure." Yoongi replied, and I sat next to him whilst Jungkook sat next to Jimin. I watched as he stared at Jimin with hatred in his eyes. That's not how you stare at a friend.

"Damn, I can feel the tension from over here." Yoongi commented as I took a sip out of my coffee. "Do you think it's thick enough to cut with a knife?"
"Yep." I sighed. "I've been wondering the same thing too."
"What?" Jimin's asked, and I noticed that Jungkook began to tap his finger against the table repeatedly; something he does when he's pissed off.

"Hey, Minseo." Yoongi began. "I think we should wait outside a minute and let these guys talk it out." Yoongi looked at me, and I nodded, the both of is standing up and making our way outside.
"We'll be back in a minute!" I called, flashing a smile at Jungkook.

Once we were outside, Yoongi turned to face me.
"I've been meaning to ask how things are with... you know who.." He sighed, his voice trailing off into a mere whisper.
"It's gotten worse." I told him. "He was the one who... you know... did that to Yugyeom, and Jungkook."
"Do you know why?" He pursued.
"I think so." I replied. "Jongin had a small crush on me, and Yugyeom said that me and Jungkook should get married."

"So do you think that the stalker could be jealous of what you two have?" He asked. "Because to me it sounds like this guy is jealous as fuck."
"But do people really kill for love?" I questioned. "For jealousy?"
"All the time." He replied. "It's a lot more common in the city though."

Suddenly we heard a loud shout, and turned to look inside. Jungkook was yelling at Jimin.
"Shit!" Yoongi cursed, and the two of us rushed back inside.

"Hurt my feelings whilst you begged my girlfriend to have sex with you?" Jungkook yelled, looking furious. "When you told her that you were the one who could give her what she wants? She's not a whore you asshole!" He'd dropped the honourifics, which isn't something he normally does.

"Well that didn't go to plan.." Yoongi mumbled to himself.
"Hey, hey. What's up?" I asked him.
"And you!" He turned and started yelling at me in rage. "Why didn't you tell me that he went and begged you for sex? Huh!?" I stood there, shocked at his words, and he stood up.

What the fuck do I say?

"Or is it because you're covering for him? Were you really sick of having to baby me because of my injury so you went to look for sex elsewhere!?" Oh my god, is that what he thinks!?

"I didn't-" My voice was quiet, and I struggled to squeeze out a sentence. Come on! Why can't I say anything!?

"I think we should take a break." Jungkook sighed, looking into my eyes, but he seemed slightly shocked when he saw the tears brimming in my eyes, so he looked away. "Too much shit has happened." And with that he stormed off. I could physically feel my heart snapping in two.
"Holy shit..." Yoongi cursed under his breath, surprised at the Maknae.
"Minseo, are you okay?" Jimin's walked over to me, Yoongi trailing behind, but I just stared at the door.