Chapter 4: Let's have a good talk.

A Wind Mage! Wind Mage are very rare-- in the past 10 thousand years, there had been only 10 known Wind Mages, 4 who ascended and 5 who are at 8th rank and above-- the other one wasn't still publicly known--

Wind Mages are highly valued. Even the Royal Family would humble themselves in front of a Wind Mage, the Wind Mage has the highest potential of cultivating, and they rarely ever encounter a bottleneck, the lowest level that a Wind Mage could achieve is 9th rank, until the Saint rank.

Wind Mages were revered and envied, they all have high cultivation they only lack in the defense. Wind mages focuses on their attacks and escaping techniques.

Rui Wei couldn't help but think to herself-- why would a Wind Mage be willing to serve a person?

The little girl invoked the bored pregnant transmigrator's interest. Rui Wei quietly listed the little girl's face on the back of her mind-- An interesting target!

It'll be better that Rui Wei look into this little girl's origin, than later knowing that this little girl is actually a spy sent by the Emperor to watch over the General Dou's Manor. Although, Rui Wei don't really use any of her skill, and let her days pass peacefully, being a bit extra careful doesn't hurt.

"3rd Madam, please enjoy." The four finished arranging the food, they all lined up in the corner, ready to serve me anytime.

I slowly tasted the food, savoring it's taste.

'Delicious!' Rui Wei's eating speed rose up as she quickly, and elegantly stuff the food on her mouth and chew it quietly. The three maids were quite astonished at Rui Wei's eating speed, while her personal maid which tried to kill Madam Lou had a smug look on her face as if saying 'I know my Madam well.' Unfortunately, Rui Wei still do not know her name.

After Rui Wei finished eating, they also quickly clean everything and left. Rui Wei's dowry maid then entered carrying a water basin, they helped her wash Rui Wei's hand and change into sleeping wear, which is a 3 layer white gown.

After that, they respectfully bowed and left. Instead of sleeping, Rui Wei actually just lay on her bed and guide the water Qi through her veins and sometimes, guiding it towards the little guy on her stomach.

--

The sun rose, and so did Rui Wei. She didn't wait for her maids to wake her up, as she casually drape a pink robe over her night wear which is a three layered dress.

Rui Wei opened the door and surprisingly, a maid was already there (it was the one who tried to kill the 1st wife). This time Rui Wei scrutinized the maid in front of her, she has a healthy tanned skin, her face smooth, she has a slightly pursed lips, and a neutral eyes, her hair was neatly tied in a pony tail.

Rui Wei remembered that she did order this maid to prepare her bath before she woke up, Rui Wei tilted her head, as she almost forgot about it. Her mind was full of thoughts to get her own spacial ring.

"Madam, your bath has been prepared." The maid respectfully said as she extended her hand.

"Oh, is that so." Rui Wei took her extended hand and walked outside the room-- She drape a black cloth on Rui Wei, as it was quite chilly, and the bathroom is quite far from my room.

"What's your name?" Rui Wei asked in a neutral tone.

"Eh?!" After she heard Rui Wei's question, she froze and looked back at her, her face full of disbelief, but she soon regained her composure and sadly replied.

"This one is called Wu Sona...." She dejectedly said with her head bowed.

As Rui Wei and entourage walked on the hall. Wu Sona would sneak a glance at Rui Wei, then shift her gaze away.