Chapter 11: Rumors.

I immitated the servants, I blended within the servants naturally as if I worked with them for years.

After some time, I made sure that no one is paying attention to me, I slipped in the talisman and send it to where my room was formerly located. This talisman will create an illusion, it is one of the water mages signature move, though you would need to be 5th rank or above to properly perform it, but in my case I've found a shortcut which is sealing the Qi into a talisman, everyday I would spend half a day to insert Water Qi on it, it took me months to insert the required Qi.

After I successfully slipped the talisman, I waited for it to be activated.

*blop*

In my Qi Vision (which Water Qi is the only thing I see) the talisman boomed out the abundant water Qi. Now, if someone were to look at it, there is one thing that would cross their mind 'a water mage died by being burned, quite sadistic'.

Yes, it is sadistic, as a Water Mage, the Fire Qi would first evaporate the Water Qi inside the Water Mages body which would cause them to feel as if their insides are being burned, and not only that but they wouldn't lose consciousness, feeling the hellish pain until their heart are finally burned out.

I continued to clean with other servants, and waited for Steward Lii. I didn't wait for long as Steward Lii immediately came, and as I expected he directly walked towards my former room. He stood there for about 10 mins, then as if not satisfied, he surveyed his surroundings carefully, afraid to miss the slighest detail.

He called out on one of the servants.

"When did you last see the 2nd young master?" He asked with furrowed brows.

"This servant has last seen the 2nd young master with the 3rd Madam... I'm afraid that..." The servant uneasily looked over the pile of burned down residence.

"Enough, go back to your work." Steward Lii after asking some questions to the servants, he finally left.

'Oh... The rumors.. Tsk, I still need to pass it around..'

I queitly sneaked out and left the General's Manor, then dispelling the sleeping art that I casted on Shin Lue, I placed her back on her quarter.

---
On a certain bar, a young man with a ruffled hair, ate and talked at the same time, the food was splattering everywhere as he chewed and talked.

"Hahahah!! You found the right person sir!" He said as he put a moutful food inside his mouth, only chewing it 3-4 times then swallowing the food.

"Hurry up, we don't have all day here." The man in front of him, is wearing a commoner's cloth but it looked neat and clean without a slightest dirt, from time to time his eyes would flash with disgust, but he would quickly hide it.

In some twist of fate, Rui Wei disguised herself as the ruffian boy who supposedly saw the kidnapping of Dou Manor's 2nd young master. Of course this kid isn't a made up identity, this kid's identity is a thief, he would go around the market and accidentally bump on people.This kid met Rui Wei while she was avoiding people. Rui wei was avoiding people because she didn't Ruzi to be uncomfortable, but this kid thought that Rui Wei was avoiding people because she have a large sum of money on her. So this kid timed himself, and hid in an alley then bumping over them. Due to this guy, Ruzi almost fell down.

Teaching him a lesson this way is like taking down two birds with one stone, Rui Wei saves time as she doesn't have to find the kid that she investigated prior to this. As this dude in front of her would do it on her stead.

"Did you hear? Did you hear? The 2nd young master of the Dou manor have been kidnapped??" Rui Wei would start a conversation with the person closest to her then 'secretly' telling the person the kidnapping event of the Dou Manor's 2nd young master.