Chapter 38: To Get A Snow Leopard

Rui Wei held a scroll, her face full of satisfactions.

Afer waiting for a month, the Manor's ownership was finally 'legally' hers. Rui Wei had naively thought that her papers would be processed within two weeks, but after two weeks had passed her papers had still not arrived. Rui Wei then snooped around and found out that even the smallest land sold were thoroughly investigated which is why the process was taking so long.

Rui Wei at first had tried to find some dealers who were smuggling lands around the Huon Kingdom, but after an investigation around the underground Market, Rui Wei was disappointed to discover that even the smallest movements within the Underground Market was reported to the Emperor. At this moment Rui Wei only had one thought.

"Does the Emperor of this damn Kingdom not tired of reading memorials all day?! How can he  still have time to read this kind of reports?!" Of course Rui Wei had also considered of actually buying smuggled lands for real, but unfortunately her rational mind won, so she patiently waited for the business process of a land.

'Why don't I have a handsome man who gives mansions like cabbages by my side ?' Rui Wei bitterly thought as she reminisced those Fantasy Transmigration novels that she've read. She had to process ton shit of papers, and she also had to confirm her ownership and identity many many many times.

===

Imperial Capital, East Noble's District, Cheng Manor;

Rui Wei's manor became the most isolated, as there was no sound to be heard coming from their manor, not even a single conversation would leak out, and even the strangest part, was there was only one maid.

Every single thing inside the manor was done with magic. Cleaning the floor? No worries, let us use the paperman talismans to clean the whole place. We need fabrics? New Clothes? Foods? and other resources, worry not, there is a stockpile of it inside the Spatial Ring.

At the Backyard of the Cheng Manor.

Rui Wei stood before Sona and Ruzi.

Sona and Ruzi were seated neatly like good students. Beside Rui Wei is a customized board that she created, on the board, the layout of the whole Huon Kingdom was shown. Starting from the Imperial palace, Noble Houses, shops, up to slums and small alleys and underground hideouts.

"Listen well, Sona, Ruzi. The Imperial Family of Huon Kingdom has a very good hold of their reigns, which is why, if you guys must make troubles you must be able to wipe your own asses!" Rui Wei dramatically said.

"Yes!" Ruzi excitedly agreed, whether he understood Rui Wei's words or not, his mother is always on the right.

A/n: Ruzi is only 3 years old, okay?

"Y, yes!" Sona, hesitantly agreed.

'Just what kind of troublemakers does Mistress think we are?!' Sona silently thought.

"Well, I'll start by explaining the layout of the Imperial Palace first,"

"Look carefully here, this is the Main Palace where the Imperial Family holds Imperial Banquets, in this place the Imperial Birth date, return and ceremonies are held---" Rui Wei explained the function of each places.

"Over here is the Imperial Bath," Rui Wei tapped the space next to the Emperor's Palace three times.

"Make sure to never ever make a mistake on walking inside here, and be sure that the floor of this place is sturdy before stepping on it, rather just avoid this place." Rui Wei highlighted the Emperor's Bath House.