Chapter 34: You again?!

Feeling the pain from the impact Xu Long woke up.

'Is that Lady Rui and Master?' Xu Long looked at the two figure standing not too far from him, all he could see is a hazy azure figure, standing in a majestic and dignifies manner, although he could not see it clearly, he could feel that the person standing over there was not simple. The other one is sitting, an Indigo colored figure.

"Oh, I suggest you call a servant to retrieve Xu Long first." Rui Wei glance over Xu Long who was having a difficulty in breathing. Although Rui Wei has mostly detoxified the poison on his body, Xu Long's dantian was still on the state of recovery, while his Qi veins were previously corrupted by the poison which was then renewed by Rui Wei. Right now, Xu Long's body is undergoing a series of change, he would have to be at least lay in the bed for the next few months.

As soon as Rui Wei said that, a servant came in, the servant bowed respectfully to the two and carefully carried Xu Long's body.

"Oho, I see that your people are actually getting better!" Rui Wei chuckled.

"Ahem, going back to our topic before--" Matriarch Zu, not wanting to further embarrass herself, faked a cough and changed the subject.

"Oh that." Rui Wei sat down, propping her cheeks on her hands.

"That Gu Lady is a martial genius, I was also shocked! One look at the martial skill and she could perfectly copy it. Although there are only a few people in the world who could do this, they are not as rare as a Phoenix feather." Rui Wei then began to tell Zu Matriarch the 'cheat' capability of the transmigrated assassin from the 21st century.

Zu Matriarch is also a Martial Genius in her own way, but she could do something as monstrous as copying a martial skill in one look. Martial Artists have to sometimes spend a lifetime of theirs to comprehend one skill but these talented geniuses would only need to take one glimpse and they could already execute the Martial Skill in its utmost ability! The Heavens really is biased, ah!

Zu Matriarch hung her head low, giving out an understanding nod. As Rui Wei have said those geniuses are indeed rare but not as rare a Phoenix's feathers, she, as the head of the Zu Clan and a someone hailed as a Martial Genius have also met that kind of Genius Martial Practitioner, it was then that Matriarch Zu woke up from her dream, with her current martial level and her speed on cultivating it was impossible for her to catch up with them.

"Then, I'll be on my way. If fate deems it necessary, let us meet again." Rui Wei stood up and left Matriarch Zu on her own thoughts.

---

My figure blurred as I left the premises of the Zu Clan.

'Now then, I wonder how Ruzi is doing with his newfound toy?' I wondered as I glided across the streets.

After Li Mo, and that Elder Cao from Heavenly Palm Sect went back due to an unknown but 'urgent' reason, another batch of new representatives were sent, the higher ups of the Dragonsvein Kingdom are currently busy fawning to the representatives of the Heavenly Palm Sect.

One can see the drastic chain effect of Gu Xiao Li's action! I sighed in my mind as I noticed that I have reached my destination--

'--?!!?' I almost tripped over, if not for my reflexes I would have rolled on the floor right now.

'what the f*ck is Gu Xiao Li doing in front of our room!?' I immediately entered the Inn not minding the surprised looks of the people inside.

--

Gu Xiao Li stood straight in front of the Door, her expression strange.

'What is with this Defense Mechanism?!' Gu Xiao have been standing in front of this room baffled, she has not noticed that time has passed as she was too engrossed looking at the Defense Mechanism. The Primordial Beast, Jade Snake, was also stunned.

The Jade Snake sent a sliver of his Qi to scrutinize the strange pattern of the Defense Mechanism in front of them. He has been saving his Qi for Thousands of Years and has only accumulated a pitiful amount of Qi compare to his previous body where the Essence of the world (Qi) would fluently make its way to his dantian. As soon as his sliver of Qi made contact with the door, he suddenly felt a backlash!

'What?' The Jade Snake could not believe that his sliver of Qi would actually be absorbed! Not only was it absorbed, he has also received a backlash! The Ring that he was residing is one of a more ancient artifact left behind by the Immortals! Ths Ring has its own protective mechanism, it has protected the Jade Snake successfully for his whole life, if not for this Ring then the Jade Snake's soul would have perished under the forbidden spell!

"Young Lady, is something the matter?" A servant wearing a uniform of the Cheng Inn came close to Gu Xiao Li, the servant smiled at her.

"Ah, no..." Gu Xiao Li was shocked in her heart as she did not notice the servant's presence at all.

'Was I too distracted?' Gu Xiao Li thought as she started to walk away.

'That girl is not simple, I could not sense her presence, even now.' The Jade Snake spoke.

'Eh? What do you mean by that?' she looked back at the servant behind her and her goosebumps rose. The servant is standing on her spot as she kindly smiled at her, but now that she paid attention to that girl, she had no presence. It was as if the thing she's seeing right now is a mere illusion.

'This Cheng Inn is really not simple, not only was there one cultivator who could escape my senses, even a mere sevant-- ' Gu Xiao hastily left, while listening to the Jade Snake rattle.

Seeing the two figures ran again Rui Wei couldn't help but think;

'I really need to get out of this place. That Gu Xiao Li just brings too much trouble, not only will her distinct aura effect Ruzi, Ruzi might even become one of her suitors!'

---

"Ruzi~" I entered the room and called Ruzi, he is currently busy playing with the new toy I got for him, but as soon as soon he saw me, he put it down and ran.

Seeing Ruzi running towards me as soon as he saw me, my mood immediately brightened.

"Ruzi, you..." I looked at Ruzi with delight.

"You've got a flabby stomach!!" I shook Ruzi's small protruding stomach, Ruzi laughed loudly as he tried to get away from me, unfortunately for his small build, he was easily scooped up by me.

Despite being a cultivator, Ruzi is becoming fat!

"Gaaah!"I weaken my hug and Ruzi immediately ran away hiding inside the blanket.

'Ahahha-- Again?!' I immediately rose as I felt Gu Xiao Li's presence again.

'Didn't she just ran away a couple minutes?! Doesn't she have anything better to do?!'

This time she is disguised as one of the servants of Cheng Inn.

'Oi, oi... This Cheng Inn, wasn't this supposed to have an extremely high security?!' I looked at the talismans and decided to just ignore that person. I rose up from my seat and walked over the table.

Using my Qi, I cleaned out the table. Then lay out the map, we are currently in the Capital of the Dragonsvein Kingdom-

As we have finished our task here, our next destination is...?

I crossed out the Dragonsvein Kingdom. Then looked at the nearby Kingdoms; There are the Hou Kingdom, Ju Kingdom, Li Kingdom, and the Shen Kingdom.

The Hou Kingdom is a 2 weeks journey from here, rules are not too strict and have been staying neutral with the surrounding Kingdoms.

Ju Kingdom is a month away from here, they are allied with the Li Kingdom, and is at each other necks with the Shen Kingdom.

The Shen Kingdom is a powerful and independent Kingdom that has been pretty aggressive for the past few decades, they have already conquered 2 Kingdoms and is allied with large Clan, the Mu Clan, it has some history of a few hundreds of years which is pretty amazing as it originated from a small waterback clan.