Chapter 24: Fight

A/n: Chapter Quota of the Month: 2/5

Chapter 24! I'm planning to finish the quota and release extra chapts since I've reached more than 400 followers on rrl >.<

***

With the lead of the Ninth Prince, the two smoothly entered the Dragon Temple. The  overseer have noticed their figures, but decided to turn a blind, as he didn't want to offend the Ninth Prince. 

"Despite the rumor of the Dragon Temple being impenetratable, we had a smooth journey." Gu Xiao Li sarcastically said as she gave a side long glance towards the Ninth Prince.

"Are you sure, it is not because of this King?" The Ninth Prince hugged Xiao Li behind her back, as he propped his chin over her shoulders. He have a slight smile on his face, the moonlight further illuminating his perfect jade like skin, while his long lashes fluttered as he blinked.

Gu Xiao Li seeing his face up so close, couldn't help but swallow a mouthful of saliva.

'Damn this Enchantress!'

"Hmmp, even I could go through it all alone." She pushed out the Ninth Prince's face, Trying to ignore her beating heart she entered the Dragon Temple. 

'What the hell am I thinking?' Gu Xiao Li thought to herself.

As the Ninth Prince made sure that  Gu Xiao Li have entered, his eyes turned cold, he waved his hand, sending out a sliver of qi towards the corner door of the Dragon temple.

'Ssss'

A Paper Talisman that was neatly sliced into two, slowly fall down. Soon turning into dust.

His eyes flashed with a dangerous glint, his mouth slightly curving upwards as a demonically beautiful smile appeared on his enchanting face.

"Who could be so courages to ruin this King's date?" The Ninth Prince, snickered as he followed behind Gu Xiao Li.

---

As the two walked on the long hall way, the ninth Prince explained several machinations of the Dragon Temple towards Gu Xiao Li, not missing a single detail out.

"Here we are." As the Ninth Prince said that, the huge boulder appeared on the two's sight.

Gu Xiao Li went forward and stepped on the circle.

-------

Element: Thunder | Wood

Thunder:  Mortal Realm | Low

Wood: Mortal Realm | Low

Internal Energy: 4th Rank | Peak

--------

'Dual Element!' The ninth prince's eyes contracted as he fixedly stared at the glowing words on the boulder.

"Thunder and wood? That doesn't suit me at all, Fire and Light would have been good." Gu Xiao Lu sighed as she went towards the flabbergasted Ninth Prince. The Ninth Prince snapped back to reality, then following behind Gu Xiao Li, he smiled broadly, his face showing a submissive look, as he said: 

"As expected of the girl that this King took fancy, to actually turn out as a Dual Elemental Cultivator."

"Is it something amazing?" Gu Xiao Li raised her brows towards the Ninth Prince words.

Gu Xiao Li have been way too busy dealing with the people around her, specially her Paternal home and that 3rd Prince who still haven't given up on catching her. And she also only followed the guide of the 'Ring' that had made her transmigrate onto this world to cultivate. So she did not have the general knowledge regarding the elements.