Chapter 25: Sona's Distress

A/n : Holy mother of Dung! I published the draft on rrl on the moment of confusion and when I woke I could only laugh in shame and delete it, lol! 

Sorry for the slow release...

3/5

***

'Do I look fine to you?' Rui Wei felt like she wanted to smack Sona right at this moment. But then looking at Sona, she was genuinely worried. So Rui Wei could only sigh in reply.

'For now, we should rush back to the Inn...' Rui Wei's internal injuries were serious if it is not treated in a short period of time, it could affect her cultivation progress on the future.

Two shadows blurred, it was as if a phantom have passed by, sending chills on people who have seen a glimpse.

----

The two were about to enter the Library when Shen Ruo's voice travelled to their ears.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Shen Ruo gritted her teeth, as murderous aura emited from her body.

"Xian Shen Ruo? This King should be the one asking you. What are you doing here at the Dragon Temple. Is your Xian Clan's sight too far sighted that they are now overlooking the Dragonsvein Kingdom?" The Ninth Prince coldly said as he pushed back Xiao Li on his back.

Seeing that small gesture made Shen Ruo's blood boil in anger. What right did that bitch have!? To actually steal the man that she have set her eyes on!

"Hmmp! Shen Ruo have received the 6 Pillar Elders' approval!" Shen Ruo flicked her fingers as a paper appeared in front of her, the paper had a seal on it, it was a Coiling Dragon that was pierced by a magnificent sword.

The Ninth Prince's brows twitched, but he managed to remain his tranquil expression, but he was already boiling with anger inside.

At such a short moment of notice, the 6 pillar elders have given their approval towards the Xian Clan?! Just what are the 6 pillar elders thinking?!

The Dragon Temple contain various treasures that could throw the whole Jianghu in Chaos! But they actually gave permission to some trivial miss like Shen Ruo?! Have the 6 pillar elders gone mad?!

This was really too fishy. The Ninth Prince head started to calculate the odds of the 6 Pillar elders and ways to deal with them.

---

After successfully going back to the Cheng Inn, Rui Wei immediately entered a mediative state and left everything for Sona to handle.

Sona also didn't dilly daily, cleaning the whole room in one swift movement and preparing Ruzi's bed, then tucking him inside. After making sure that Ruzi was in no way uncomfortable, she started to move according to Rui Wei's instructions.

Sona stood at the very center of the room, then threw several talismans on the wall, she used her Qi to activate them to strengthen the already solid defense of the room. Rui Wei have told her that she may be immobile for a good 3 weeks, she was not sure how long it would actually take but her guess was 3 weeks, also knowing that Rui Wei exhanged blows with a cultivator which is 3 ranks higher than her,it was already a miracle that she came out alive.

Each ranks are actually seperated like heaven and earth, everytime one's break through a rank, it is not simply doubling one's strength, example, Ten 5th rank cultivators would still be at disadvantage when facing a 6th ranked cultivator.

Sona really did admire this young mistress of hers. Today she have learned that the two masters that she was serving are actually heaven defying, Multi Elemental Cultivators, her resolve on cultivating soared up as she put her 202% on deciphering the cultivation book that her young mistress gave her.