Cultivation Ranks

Not an update. In case that you guys forget it, since I just did >.<

Here's the Cultivation Ranks

Mortal Realm- has 6 levels which have THREE MINOR stages, respectively called, LOWER, MIDDLE, and HIGHER. e.g. Lower Mortal, Mortal, Higher Mortal.

After achieving the peak 6th level on Mortal Realm, you now have to break through the 7th level, where you'll gain the title 'Knight'

Knight Realm- has three levels 7th, 8th, and 9th. After this, you'll have to break on the next level which is the 'Noble Rank'

Noble Realm - is a turning point in every cultivator's life. In noble rank, you would start to form a core inside your stomach, which would later determine your future.

*when martial artists reach the noble rank they can also start to use the elements, before this, martial artists usually use charms or talismans to produce a spell similar to mages' Meaning, there is no Differentiation from Mage to Martial artists anymore, at this stage, cultivators can use both arts.

Emperor Realm - has three minor stage which has an added difficulty to advance, Low, Middle and High.

Godhood- also has three levels, same with Emperor level, just that you'll receive a lightning tribulation, ridding you of your mortal flesh, changing it to a transcendent one.

Sovereign- Low, Middle, and High. Peak level on what humans have achieved, there had been only one mortal who has reached this level.

After breaking through Sovereign Level one needs to leave the Mortal realm and ascend to the Middle World.

--

8 main Elements that people cultivate.

1. Wind                                                                  5. Lightning

2. Fire                                                                     6. Wood

3. Water                                                                 7. Light

4. Earth                                                                   8. Darkness