Chapter 17: To Dragonsvein Kingdom I

A/n: Surprise!! Hohoho... I have been attacked by a fearsome beast, named, LAZINESS... Whenever I have thoughts of updating this, laziness would attack me....

Guh... ANd it was a pain in ass editing things... So if you ever see any mistakes, do kindly point it out, and I'll fix it.

There might be some awkward wording, as I cannot think anymore... And my vocabulary suddenly lessens whenever I'm trying to update.... Please do comment down.

Enjoy reading :D

***

"....." Rui Wei looked at Uncle Xu suspiciously.

'Don't reincarnated people usually have an infatuated demonically beautiful but cold blooded killer on their side?!!? Or an extremely powerful being with an unparalleled looks??!' Rui Wei thought to herself, 'Those Novels sure are misleading!'

"Ahem, as you said, I will be leaving tomorrow." Unlce Xu changed the subject as he saw that justifying himself made him more suspicious.

'I just intended to tease him a bit and it actually backfired!' Uncle Xu felt so wronged that he wanted to cry.

"O-oh... I see, your destination is?"

"Oh, it's the Dragonsvein Kingdom. The Dragonsvein Kingdom is my hometown, I just had a business trip here on Qin Kingdom... But, Qin Kingdom had been quite strict these past few months it actually took me a whole month before I could go out! And I could only export such a little merchandise." Uncle Xu looked at the three carriages outside, normally when he goes on a business trip he would buy atleast 10 carriages worth of merchandise.

"Ahaha... Well, the war between the Qin Kingdom and Lunalodor was quite a brutal afterall. I heard they even manage to kill General Dou's 3rd Wife while his 2nd son is missing."

"I also heard about it, but to think they would go as far as breaking the rules of war. They did nothing but tarnish their reputation." His face darkened as he heard the Lunalodor's shameless act.

"Uncle Xu, may I ask if perhaps you still have some space on your carriage?"

"Hmm? Well there's a lot of space actually but it won't be for free, if you're a martial artist or a mage, I can give you a discount." Uncle Xu's face suddenly changed into one of a business-like face. Rui Wei had no thoughts of free loading on the carriage since she actually have a money on her hands.

"Hmm-- how much it is per person?"

The two of them talk back and forth about the price, until Uncle Xu came to know that Sona is a peak 3rd class mage, that is whne he agreed to let them ride for free. Rui Wei's eyes were opened that 3rd rank mages were actually valued this much, just how powerful was the Dou Manor was? Almost all of the servants inside the Dou Manor were 3rd rank mages and above!

Rui Wei's brows furrowed, 3rd mages were actually valued this much?

--

Early in the morning Merchant Xu's Group was preparing to leave the Smaol Village.

Sona was inside the carriage with Ruzi, while Rui Wei's figure can't be seen.

Sona was fiddling around with the talisman that Rui Wei gave her. This was a sound talisman that Rui Wei created, Sona doesn't know at how Rui Wei got her hands on this valuable talisman, but to give it to a mere servant like her, her miss is really something.

'Tear this talismam to activate it, that way you can contact me.' That was Rui Wei's instruction before she left. Sona doesn;t know where her miss went but she firmly believes that her miss would be back before the time.