27

"Harry?"

"Mmm..." Harry rolled over and fell from the couch. He lied on the ground, eyes wide open. "What the fuck?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing", Payne said. "Why are you sleeping on our office's couch?"

"Oh, about that." Harry got up and explained what had happened during the night. He had a hangover which made his story telling a little bit slower and hard to understand but Payne and Horan figured it out.

"Who do you think they were?" Horan asked.

Harry shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe some buyers don't like that we're snooping on this prostitution thing. Or maybe it was Plague's man that Grimshaw sent after me."

"Isn't that a little bit far fetched?" asked Horan. "Why would Grimshaw send people after you?"

Harry shrugged. "I don't know. It just crossed my mind."

"Maybe it is the buyers. Someone who feels threatened or something", said Payne. "It seems more legit."

"So what should I do?"

"I don't think they will bother you anymore", said Horan. "Just some guys who tried to scare the shit out of you."

"I agree with Niall", said Payne. "Probably nothing to worry about."

"Yeah", said Harry. "Probably.

***

Red Machete moved in the shadows and made his way to abandoned house where he had been staying. He had been out and about trying to find Grimshaw and Plague and Plague's crew but he had no luck. They were smart and hide well. Louis wanted revenge.

They had blackmailed him for far too long and revealed his name to the public. He wanted his revenge and he was going to get it.

But he was also worried.

Where could they be hiding? What place was so well hidden that even Louis couldn't find it? Moving in the shadows wasn't his problem, even though his name was all over the news. Still, after all these months he heard the name Louis Tomlinson everywhere. He wasn't used to that. He preferred Red Machete. He was able to move in shadows and look for Grimshaw and Plague but he just couldn't find them. And neither could the police. Or Harry Styles.

Well, that's a topic Louis liked. Mr. Styles was very intriguing and Louis liked to keep an eye out for Harry, just in case the journalist was going to do something stupid like try to look for Louis or Grimshaw.

Maybe he should forget Harry Styles. But for some reason the lad was just damn too interesting for Louis to let him go.

And besides, it would be rude to ignore Mr. Styles after everything they had been through.