3

"I think we should inform Niall about this", said Malik suddenly when they were planning details about Tuesday. "You know, about Harry going undercover, Grimshaw and Plague and all that stuff."

"I disagree", Harry said, rubbing his eyes. He hadn't slept well because he couldn't stop thinking Grimshaw's case. And it was only Saturday. He didn't dare to think how tired he would be on Tuesday.

"Why?" asked Malik.

"He's on a vacation. We shouldn't bother him. We can tell everything when he comes back."

Malik crossed his arms. "I know he is on a vacation but he has a right to know. Liam?"

"Of course he has", said Payne, not moving his gaze from the papers he was reading. "But Harry's right. We should let him enjoy his well deserved vacation."

"You should be on my side", said Malik.

"Pfft." Liam waved his hand dismissively. "Not really."

"And here I thought you were my best friend!"

"Hey!" Harry spread his arms. "I thought I was Liam's best friend."

"Nah." Malik pushed his tongue out childishly. Harry did the same and Payne rolled his eyes.

"Really mature, guys. You both are my best friends."

Harry and Malik glanced at each other.

"Can he say that?" Harry whispered to Malik loudly so that Liam would hear him.

Liam groaned. "Not this again, guys."

"I don't know", Malik whispered back.

They glared at Payne. He sighed and rolled his eyes again. He felt as if he was working in a kindergarten. And not for the first time. Malik and Harry always joked around like teenagers.

"I love you both equally", Liam assured.

Zayn winked at Harry. "You heard that, Haz? Big Payno here loves us both! Equally, that is. Do we believe him?"

Harry sighed dramatically. "I don't know, Zaynie. His puppy eyes look too innocent. I don't trust him. Do you?"

Payno groaned but they wittingly ignored it.

"I don't think so", said Malik.

"Okay, lads. You had your fun. Back to work", Payne said. Malik and Harry chuckled but didn't continue their joking. Liam handed a paper to Harry. "Read it. It's about BBC", Payne encouraged.

Harry took the paper and started reading it but Malik just snorted.

"I can't believe they named that place Bloody Body Club." He flexed his arms and raised his eyebrows. "That's quite possibly the stupidest name I've ever heard. Even Century Creed is better."

Harry, the one who came up with the name Century Creed, lifted his gaze up and glared at Zayn. "Excuse me?"

"Snap out of it, both of you", Payne commanded. "Harry, read that fucking paper and you--", he turned to glare at Zayn, "--keep your mouth shut. Capiche?"

Without a word Harry continued reading the paper and Malik smirked at Liam.

"Chill a little, mate."

"I can't do that. You do realize that we all could already be Red Machete's new targets? If you haven't notice, we, in fact, are digging dirt of the very same person that all the other victims were too."

"I'd like to point out that we have been careful. There's no way Grimshaw knows that we're after him", Harry said nonchalantly.

Malik nodded approvingly but Payne narrowed his eyes.