31

After living in different motels for a week, Harry got so fed up he decided it was better to just go back to his apartment and clean it up. He didn't care anymore, he just wanted to sleep in his own bed for a change.

He argued about it with Payne on the phone.

"You can't just go there!" Payne said. "It might be dangerous."

"Fuck that, I don't believe it", said Harry. "I'm going. I miss my bed. I'll change the locks and everything will be just fine."

"You're too stubborn", Payne muttered in reply and hang up. Harry rolled his eyes and stuffed the phone back into his pocket.

He packed his stuff, checked out of the motel and drove back to his apartment. He stood in front of the door for a few minutes before finally opening the door and stepping inside.

He sighed when he looked at the mess in his apartment. He rolled up his sleeves and started cleaning.

First he picked up all his clothes from the floor and placed them back to drawer. He continued cleaning for hours until the apartment looked good again. It was getting dark outside when he finally sat down on his bed and sighed in relief.

That's when his phone started ringing. Harry stared at the unfamiliar number and answered.

"Styles."

"Hello, Mr. Styles", said familiar voice.

Harry paled.

"Louis Tomlinson", he whispered.