35

First he started hearing noises around him. Then he slowly started to feel his body again; his hands tied into a chair, aching pain in his head.

Slowly Harry opened his eyes.

He was in a warehouse, tied in a chair.

No one could be seen, he was alone. He straightened up and moved his hands but couldn't get them free. He groaned in frustration.

What was going on? Harry looked around. He figured Red Machete had been right and Grimshaw had caught him.

"Oh, you're awake!"

That voice Harry did recognize. He twisted his head just enough for him to see Nick Grimshaw walking towards him. Harry gritted his teeth.

"What do you want from me?" Harry hissed through his teeth. He felt a throbbing headache and he was afraid he would lose conscious again. He narrowed his eyes and stared at Grimshaw, hoping with every cell in his body that the man would burst in flames and burn out. He hated that man so much. He hated him with all his heart.

"You're the answer to my prayers", said Grimshaw.

"What?"

"I don't want you", said Grimshaw, raising an eyebrow at Harry. "I want Louis Tomlinson."

Well that did make sense. Harry should have known. But what he couldn't understand was how kidnapping him would help Grimshaw get Red Machete.

"Why did you kidnap me then?" Harry asked.

"Because if I have you, Red Machete will appear sooner or later."

"You're wrong."

"Excuse me?" Grimshaw asked.

"You're wrong", Harry repeated. "Red Machete doesn't care about me. He won't come."

"Don't be so sure about that", Grimshaw said, smiling evilly. "Did you know that assassins have a very strick rule about paying their debts?"

"I don't understand."

Grimshaw sighed. "You're supposed to be clever."

Harry glared at him. God, how he loathed this man.

"You saved his family!" Grimshaw said. "He owes you one. When he learns that you're held here, he will come and try to save you. And that's when we will kill him."

Now Harry understood. He was a bait. He wasn't sure if he wanted Red Machete to come, he didn't know if he wanted to be the reason why Red Machete might die but then again, he was an assassin and damn good one. Harry believed Grimshaw wouldn't be able to just kill him that easily.

"We?" Harry asked although he was quite sure he already knew the answer.

That's when Plague walked in, followed by a few of his men holding guns.

Called it, Harry thought. He fucking knew Plague would be here and now the room was filled with men he hated with every cell in his body and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Hello, Styles", Plague said. "Remember me?"

"Unfortunately", Harry hissed through his teeth. "I see you brought back up." He nodded his head in the general direction of Plague's men.

"Oh, they aren't here for me", Plague said, smiling. "They are here for you."

Harry frowned but then he had a strange feeling he was going to get his ass kicked. The men started nearing him cracking their fingers.

"Prepare for the pain", Plague said and then Harry started receiving hard hits straight onto his face.

He spat blood out. "What use it is to beat me up?"

Grimshaw wiggled a camera in the air. "This footage will bring Louis Tomlinson here to rescue you. When he sees you're being tortured, he will come running here. He will recognize the place, he has been here before."

Then Harry got punched in the stomach and he bent forward, trying to catch his breath.

Fuck, he thought.