41

Harry went to a store and bought an umbrella. He looked at the time and then started his way towards the hotel. He walked because he didn't want to waste his money on a taxi. He stopped in front of the hotel's front doors and glanced inside through the glass doors.

He saw the lady on the front desk talking on a phone. He waited until he saw her to leave, then he opened his umbrella, and walked inside, making sure the umbrella covered his face from the security cameras. He slipped behind the desk and started typing on the computer.

Soon he found in which room Gary Pinehill was. He had found Grimshaw.

He quickly walked away from the desk and into a corner which was camera's blind spot.

"Hey, you can't keep an umbrella open here!" the woman who had walked behind her desk yelled in English. For a moment Harry was suspicious that why did she talk in English instead of Swedish but then he realised that tourists usually came to this hotel and she probably expected her to be a costumer. Harry closed the umbrella and smiled at the woman apologetically.

Harry walked as calmly as possible to the elevators and couldn't help but wonder how easy it had been to get the information he needed. He was sure something would go wrong before the day is over.

He got out of the elevator in the fourth floor and eyed around. He walked a few steps and looked at the room numbers.

210... 211... 212...

When he finally saw the room number 217 he walked calmly past it and hid behind the corner. He waited patiently until finally he saw the door open and Grimshaw walked out. Harry assumed he was going to eat supper. He gritted his teeth. God how much he hated Grimshaw. Even just seeing him made Harry feel sick.

He waited until Grimshaw disappeared behind the corner when he moved again. He took the elevator and went up and down the floors until he finally saw a cleaning lady. He walked towards her, and purposely bumped shoulders with her.

"I'm so sorry", Harry said, placing his hands on the woman's shoulder and hip. "I didn't look around."

"It's fine", the lady said with a nice accent and smiled warmly. Harry smiled back and continued his way to the elevator.

When he got in and pressed the four button, he lifted his hand up and looked at the card he had stolen from thecleaning lady's pocket. It was a card which allowed him to step in every room he wanted.

He went back to the fourth floor and walked to the door number 217. He looked to his left and right before opening the door and stepping inside. The room was chilly because the door to the balcony was open and the curtains flew in the wind.

Harry started roaming through the room, trying to find out if Grimshaw had any other passes under false names or if he had a gun. He was just about to open the bathroom door when he heard a noise coming behind him.

He spun around, pulling his gun out and found himself staring at a machete. He moved his gaze and locked eyes with Red Machete. The assassin had his usual black clothes and scarf covering his nose and mouth, leaving only ice cold blue eyes visible.

He lowered the machete. "You! What are you doing here?"

Harry lowered his gun too. "What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

"I climbed through the balcony, of course", Red Machete said as if it was completely normal.

Harry couldn't believe he was talking with Louis Tomlinson face to face. He had thought he would never see the assassin again. He still had no idea whether to call him Louis Tomlinson or Red Machete. Louis Tomlinson sounded too... familiar. Made it sound like they are friends or something. Which they are not. Their history meant nothing.