37

Grimshaw was walking down the street, his steps light and careless. He had everything under control and he knew he was one step ahead of Red Machete. He was sure nothing could go wrong. His plan was idiot proof. He turned to dark alley and wasn't at all surprised when he was suddenly pushed against the wall, a machete pressed to his throat. He grinned at Red Machete.

"I knew you would see the video", he said.

"Is he alive?" Red Machete asked. "Is Harry alive?"

"For now", Grimshaw said and grinned. "I knew you liked that little nosy snitch."

"Don't flatter yourself", Red Machete hissed, putting a little more pressure on the machete on Grimshaw's throat. "The only reason I don't kill you right here and now is that I have unfinished business with Plague. Patience is the best policy, Grimshaw. Remember that."

Grimshaw played it cool, even though he started to be a little bit nervous.

"You can't kill me", Grimshaw said. "I have that journalist. I know you owe him. I know you won't kill me, not if there is a chance to save his life."

"Is there a chance to save his life?" Red Machete asked.

"Oh, Louis Tomlinson", Grimshaw sighed. "It's totally up to you."

"Or I could just kill you right now", Red Machete said.

"But you won't", Grimshaw said. "Only one person dies tonight and it's either you or Styles. It depends what you decide. If I don't go back, Styles will die. Is that what you want, Louis?"

"Don't call me that", Red Machete spat.

They glared at each other and Red Machete didn't know what to do. Was he ready to sacrifice Harry's life when there was a chance he could save it? He bit his lip and glared at Grimshaw, finally stepping away and lowering his machete.

"Fine", he hissed through his teeth. "Have it your way."

Grimshaw smiled smugly. "Give me your weapon."

Red Machete gritted his teeth and handed his machete to Grimshaw who then took a gun out of his belt and pointed it at Red Machete. "Let's go."

***

They arrived at the warehouse where Harry was held. Grimshaw kept the gun pointed at Red Machete as they walked towards the warehouse.

"Don't try anything stupid", he said to Red Machete. "You won't be fast enough."

"Don't be so sure", Red Machete muttered.

"Try me."

Red Machete didn't answer, instead kept walking. They entered the room and Red Machete immediately locked eyes with Harry Styles. Harry looked a bit relieved but also surprised and worried. Red Machete stared at his appearance and beat up body for a moment before acknowledging the other people in the warehouse. He looked at Plague, narrowing his eyes. He's eyes scanned past two of Plague's men and then he looked at Grimshaw who walked around him and closer to Harry.

"I told you he would come", he said to Harry. Harry spat towards him. Red Machete was proud and he had to hide his smile. "Put him in the handcuffs."

One of Plague's men stepped forward and while Grimshaw pointed the gun at Red Machete, the man handcuffed Red Machete's hand behind his back.

"Walk closer", Grimshaw ordered. Red Machete walked closer to Harry and looked at Harry, winking. Harry turned his eyes away and Red Machete was almost hundred precent sure he had managed to get a blush out of Harry in a situation like this which was quite impressing. He found it rather amusing how he had such a big effect on Harry Styles.

"Ah, how wonderful that everybody is now here", Grimshaw said, sounding so confident and carefree. Red Machete narrowed his eyes.

Harry glanced at Red Machete. He didn't know what the assassin's was up to but he was sure it wouldn't be pretty. He knew from experience that handcuffs wouldn't hold the assassin back.

No one was pointing a gun at Red Machete anymore and suddenly Red Machete took a hold of the Plague's man standing next to him, flipped him to the ground, knocking him out and taking his gun. It all happened so fast no one could react until Red Machete had his gun pointed at Grimshaw. Plague, his other man and Grimshaw immediately pointed their guns at Harry and Red Machete.

"Don't be stupid, Louis", Grimshaw said. Harry looked frantically between all the guns and felt his heart beat quicken. He had no idea what was going to happen next. He somehow doubted Red Machete's chances on three on one fight but he had to put his faith on him because he was Harry's only hope.

"You don't stand a chance", Grimshaw said. "Just give us the gun and let us kill you without fighting back and Styles here will live."

"Bullshit", Red Machete said. "You and me both know you'll kill him, no matter what I do."

Grimshaw shrugged. "Maybe."

Red Machete eyed all three of them and their guns pointed at him. He took in the situation and then grinned. "I'll kill every one of you."

He could see the fear flashing in Grimshaw's eyes. "You don't stand a chance against us all."

Red Machete grinned coldly. "Try me."