33

Next day Harry hesitated between telling Horan and Payne about Red Machete's phone call and keeping it as a secret. Finally he decides to tell them because they deserve to know the truth.

"Guys", he called out, gaining their attention. "I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" Horan asked.

Harry wiggled his fingers and sighed. "Red Machete called me last night."

"WHAT?!" They yelled in unison.

"Yes", Harry said. "I need you to listen to me. He said he called me to warn me about Grimshaw and Plague."

"What?" asked Payne.

"Apparently they're after me."

"What?" asked Horan.

Harry sighed. "He wanted to warn me."

"Why would he do that?" asked Horan.

"I have no idea."

"Do you believe him?" Payne asked, frowning.

Harry shrugged.

"I don't know", he said. "But it could be true."

"Why would Grimshaw and Plague be after you?" Payne asked. "It's not your fault they're criminals."

"But it is my and Zayn's fault that they got caught to the police and had to run away and start hiding", said Harry. "Red Machete thought that would be the reason too and frankly, I kind of believe him."

"His not trust worthy", said Payne. "Niall, back me up here!"

"I don't know man...", said Horan. "It makes sense."

"Whatever", said Payne. "What you have to do now is go to the police."

"With that I do agree", echoed Horan. "You have to tell the police about the phone call."

Harry sighed. "Not this again, guys. When have it ever helped us?"

Payne and Horan didn't reply.

"That's right, never", Harry said. "It's as good as nothing to go to the police."

"But you can't just--"

"Shut, up, Liam", Harry groaned. "I'm not going to the police, end of discussion."

"Fuck you, Harry", Payne hissed. "You never listen to us. I wonder why do you even tell us things when you never. Listen. To us!"

"All you want to do is go the police when you know they never help us!"

"Guys, please", said Niall. "We can't fight."

"Whatever", Harry muttered. "I'm out."

He left.