2

Malik and Payne were already at the office when Harry arrived there the next day. He was well aware of the dark circles around his eyes and they didn't go unnoticed from the lads either.

"Fucking hell, Harry! Did you sleep at all last night?" Payne glared at him. "You look like a corpse."

Harry raised an eyebrow. "You're one to talk."

Malik poked Harry's chest.

"I should beat the shit out of you for not following our orders." Zayn tilted his head. "But, however, I won't do it because your good looks are all you have."

"Fuck you", Harry replied sincerely.

He sat down by the table and looked around. It was usually just the three of them. It was, until they had hired one worker, Niall Horan. He was a nice, lively Irish man who smiled way too much and laughed too loud. He was on a holiday at the moment so it was again just the three of them; the owners.

"Since you clearly haven't been sleeping during the night, Harry, would you like to start? What you got there?" Payne said, glaring at Harry as he sat down by the table.

Malik sat on the other side of the table so that they formed a half circle. Harry dropped his notes on the table and they covered most of it. He flexed his arms.

"As a matter of fact, I do, my dear Liam", Harry said and shared all the folders and notes to his colleagues and began to speak slowly, his low voice raspy. "I know that Malik here is a little skeptical about this but I have something about Grimshaw."

Payne raised his eyebrows and Malik sat bot upright. He stared at Harry in disbelief.

"What? Suddenly you have evidences against Grimshaw?"

"What he means", said Payne emphatically, glaring at Malik, "is that where ever you got those evidences, you shouldn't get too excited before we have done the fact checking and--"

"I didn't say that I have evidences against Grimshaw", Harry interrupted. "But I did got something interesting."

"What?" they asked.

Harry motioned towards the folders. "Look for yourselves."

Never ever had Harry seen his friends moving so fast. He waited patiently when they opened the folders and went through the photos Harry had took late last night. Finally both of them turned to look at Harry in disbelief.

Harry raised an eyebrow at them. "So?"

"Let me just--"

"--sit down for a moment."

They sat back down, staring nowhere with wide eyes until Payne shook his head and looked at Harry.

"How did you managed to got this?"

"Anonymous tip", Harry replied.

"I can't believe it", Malik said, staring at the photo.

"So you recognize the man Grimshaw is talking with?"

"Hell yeah", Malik stated. "That's Roy Jackson, a.k.a Plague. The police is looking for him. Guilty of drug smuggling and embezzlement of funds. Very intelligent and very dangerous man. The head of snake."

Payne snorted. "I still can't believe that he makes his bloodhounds call him Plague."

"I still can't believe police hasn't caught him", said Malik. "If our lovely cupcake Hazza here managed to take photos of him then why the hell can't the police catch him?"

Harry rolled his eyes. "Both of you, concentrate! Look at the last photo. Can you see it? The note in Grimshaw's hand. I had to edit it but you should be able to read it. Plagu-- I mean, Jackson gave it to him. Imagine, he, personally and not one of his bloodhounds."

Payne lifted the photo so close to his face that his nose almost touched it.

"Tuesday 11pm, BBC", Payne read out loud. "BBC? What's that?"

"Not that news channel, that's for sure", muttered Malik. "It's probably time and place for a meeting."

"Agreed", Harry said and nodded. "Bloody Body Club."

Malik raised an eyebrow.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Bloody Body Club. BBC." Harry shrugged. "I think that's what it stands for."

Bloody Body Club was a night club downtown where all the underworld people went. It was a dangerous place for certain people.

"You could be wrong", said Payne.

"And I could be right, too." Harry twisted his fingers nervously. He had a plan and he knew the lads wouldn't like it. "But we can't know for sure if we don't do something."

"I have a bad feeling", Payne muttered.

"Please don't say you have--"

"I have a plan", Harry said, interrupting Malik.

Malik and Payne sighed in unison.

Harry ignored them.

"I could follow Grimshaw on that day. Be his shadow. If he goes to the Bloody Body Club, I follow him. Undercover, you know. I think I can fit in--"

"No", Malik hissed. "No fucking way."

"I have to agree with Zayn", said Payne. "It's way too dangerous. Those people there are seriously bad people, Harry. We should just go the police and show them these pictures. When they see Grimshaw interacting with a criminal they have to do something."

"Come on, guys!" Harry groaned, pinching his nose. "I can do this. I know I can. The police ain't gonna do shit and you know that. I will follow him, get something that we can give to the police and then Grimshaw is finally out of the game, hopefully Red Machete too."

"You seriously think Grimshaw is the link to Red Machete?" Malik asked. "I still think it seems a bit far-fetched."

"You saw the pictures, you know something is up", Harry hissed, getting frustrated. "You know Grimshaw is up to something. You're just acting up because you don't want me to go to BBC."

Malik and Payne were quiet.

"Red Machete is not the first priority. Grimshaw is", Harry said. "I'm just saying that if Grimshaw is the link to Red Machete then good, we kill two birds with one stone but mainly we are concentrating on Grimshaw here and you saw the photos. He has some dirty secrets and we have to reveal them. Is Red Machete part of those secrets, that I do not know but I hope we will find out."

"I don't know, man...", said Malik.

"Zayn, please--"

"Let's do it."

Both Harry and Malik turned to look at Liam with their mouths open in a shock.

"What?" Harry managed to say.

"Let's do it", Payne repeated. "I'm in."

"Liam!" Malik exclaimed with disbelief. "You can't--"

"Think about it, Zayn", said Payne calmly. "We don't have a choice. Either we do our best to help Harry or he will do it all alone. You know he will do it whether we help him or not. And I won't let him do it alone."

Harry chewed his lower lip while staring nervously at Zayn. "C'mon, Zaynie. We need you."

Zayn hesitated but finally groaned and leaned his forehead against the table.

"Fine! Fine. I'm in. Let's caught that bastard."