39

This time Harry didn't wake up slowly, instead his eyes snapped open and he sat up fast, the movement making his head hurt and body ache in pain. His vision went blurry for a moment until the pain got a little bit easier and he could breath calmly again.

He looked around and saw that he was in a crabby motel room. He was alone in the room. He had no idea what day or time it was but that seemed rather irrelevant considering the circumstances. He remembered everything. The fight, Grimshaw's escape, him killing Plague in order to save Red Machete. Harry paled. He had actually killed a man.

What he didn't remember was how he had gotten into the hotel. Hadn't he heard police sirens? What had happened?

He slowly got out of the bed and saw a paper on the table. He took it in his hand and started reading.

"Hi Sleeping Beauty. Sorry I couldn't wait for you to wake up but I have Grimshaw to catch. I know you must be confused about what happened. Grimshaw called the polices in hopes for us to get caught. After you passed out I managed to get us out of the warehouse and away from the polices. Unfortunately I didn't have time to hide the evidences so they found the gun with which you shot Jackson so... You better check the news before stepping out of the motel room. Also, I believe thank you is in order, you saved my life. I owe you one, again. Until the next time, Styles. Ta-ta!

"Sincerely, L

"P.S. Grimshaw is mine. Don't come after him."

Harry dropped the paper on the table and rushed to turn the TV on. There was just the news rolling and he sat down on the bed.

"The police is looking for a 27-years-old Harry Styles who is accused of murdering 42-year-old Roy Jackson, the head of a widely spread drug cartel. All the sighting of Styles should be reported to--"

Harry turned the TV off and stared at the wall in a shock. So not only did Grimshaw got away again but Harry was charged of a murder and was now one of the most wanted in England alongside with Red Mach--Louis Tomlinson and Nick Grimshaw. He couldn't believe he was an outlaw now. He couldn't believe he had killed someone for an assassin. He couldn't believe he had killed someone, even if it was a piece of shit like Plague.

The rage started to fill Harry. It was all Grimshaw's fault. Everything was Grimshaw's fault. Harry narrowed his eyes. Fuck what Red Machete had said. Harry would catch Grimshaw and he would turn Grimshaw to the police and at the same time turn himself in. He knew he would be caught sooner or later but as long as Grimshaw was free Harry wouldn't let the police caught him. He would catch Grimshaw and after Grimshaw was out of the picture, he would turn himself in and suffer the consequences of his actions.

The only problem was that Red Machete was hunting Grimshaw too and Harry needed to find him before Red Machete does because otherwise he would kill Grimshaw and Harry would lose his chance to turn Grimshaw in to the police and see the justice finally happen.

"I will catch you, Grimshaw", Harry muttered. "The game is on."