40

"Välkommen till Sverige", the flight assistant said as Harry passed him, nodding his head slightly. He got out of the airplane and walked straight out of the airport. He had only one backpack with him so he didn't have to go to wait his luggage. He took a taxi to the nearest motel and paid with cash. He checked in the motel under a false name and then disappeared into the room.

He sighed and sunk down on the bed. It had been a long day. Actually a long four months. After waking up in the motel where Red Machete had left him, things had been crazy. Since Harry was now an outlaw he had to create new connections. And he did so, very successfully. It took two months but he finally got a fake passport. He also managed to befriend one of the greatest hackers ever who used the name Wasp. He took out every single penny he had on his bank account and then got rid off his phone and bank cards so the police wouldn't be able to track him down.

With Wasp's help Harry had managed to do what he does the best; investigate. He found out where Grimshaw had disappeared and the answer was quite surprising; Sweden, Stockholm. Harry knew that if he had found out about it then so had Red Machete. Harry didn't waste time buying the tickets and leaving England behind. It wasn't easy, him being looked for by the police and everything but he had managed to get out. After all, he wasn't stupid.

He knew Grimshaw went now with the name Gary Pinehill. Harry thought it was good that he had managed to figure out Grimshaw's alias, even though he didn't know how many of them Grimshaw actually had.

Harry got up and walked into the bathroom, staring at himself from the mirror. His long curly hair was gone and from the mirror there was staring back a man with short hair and stubble. He looked so different now. He had a scar on his lip from where it was cut badly when Plague's men had beat him up. He checked his new phone, leaning against the shower's wall. There was a new text from Wasp, saying that Grimshaw had used his—Gary Pinehill's—credit card to check into a hotel. Then there was an address and words "good luck". Harry sent a simple thank you back and then he washed his face with cold water, dried it with a towel and got back into the room.

He walked to his backpack and took out his black hoodie and pulled it over his t-shirt. It was almost summer and warmer than in England but Harry wasn't there to get tanned. He was playing the cat-and-mouse game with Red Machete and Nick Grimshaw and he wasn't going to lose, not as long as he was alive.

He knew he wasn't as fast as Red Machete, or able to walk in shadows as well as Red Machete, but he was clever. He had a high IQ and he had his charm. He had survived this long and he knew he would be able to do it for a while longer. And he was determined to find Grimshaw first.

Besides, Red Machete himself had said that he owed Harry one. If it came to it, he would tell Red Machete that the debt was paid if Red Machete doesn't kill Grimshaw but rather let's Harry to turn him in to the police. Of course, that would mean Harry had to turn himself in too but he was mentally prepared to do that when the time comes.

Harry took a deep breath and left the motel. He had to walk to a nearest pizza place and buy food because he hadn't eaten in twenty hours. While he waited for pizza he sat on the table next to a window and looked around, listening people talking.

The language sounded funny. Very happy and lively. People were beautiful and always smiling. Or maybe it was because they were in a pizza restaurant and everyone was happy to get food.

He looked through the window and watched as people walked past. Tall men, short men, young girls, older women... Children with their parents and teenagers in a group. They were living their lives and had no idea that a killer was sitting in a restaurant near them.

Because that's what Harry was, after all. He knew Jackson had it coming but Harry would have never guessed he would be the one to pull the trigger. He still had nightmares. He still felt guilty. Killing didn't suit him. It was something he didn't want to do ever again. It just made him wonder how cold hearted must Red Machete be in order to be able to kill so many people?

Alright, Harry thought. Red Machete wasn't completely cold hearted. He had showed some human emotions in the past but still.

Harry wiggled his fingers and turned to look around. He just wanted the pizza to come already. He was anxious to get out before it would get dark because that would make finding the right hotel much more difficult. Besides, he had to meet up with Wasp's contact person before that, he needed a gun. Not to kill but to make sure he would have something to held against Grimshaw. He couldn't just go there and try to take him to the police with empty hands. He needed to catch Grimshaw, what ever it takes.

Suddenly the blonde waitress appeared next to Harry, holding a pizza. "Hallå! Du ville ha en ost pizza, ja?"

Harry stared at him, understanding nothing.

"What?" he asked dumbly.

"Oh, sorry", she said with good English. "I didn't know you speak English. I said that you wanted a cheese pizza, is that correct?"

"Oh." Harry nodded and pulled his hands away from the table, making room for the pizza. "Yes, thank you."

The waitress placed the pizza on the table, smiled and left. Harry started eating and almost moaned at the taste of the pizza. He was so hungry and it felt so good to eat something like pizza which just might be his new favourite food.

Before he even knew it he had eaten the whole pizza and now he felt like exploding. He got up and left the pizzeria, yelling thank you as he went. The waitress smiled and waved her hand at Harry.

He walked outside and check the address from his phone. He was supposed to meet this Wasp's contact person called Reddie in some alley close to the hotel. He navigated his way to the alley and waited there until he saw a tall, a little chubby man walking towards him, glancing around that no one was watching.

"Are you Reddie?" Harry asked. The man nodded and then stepped really close, blocking the view and passing a gun in Harry's hands. He quickly slipped in his jeans against his back and pulled the hoodie to cover it. Harry shook the mans hand and at the same time passed him the money for the gun.

"Pleasure doing business with you", Reddit said and then disappeared into the shadows. Harry felt his heart beating. Knowing that he had a gun in his jeans tended to do that to people. Well, at least to Harry. Even though guns weren't new to him he still got that feeling every time he handled one. It didn't come naturally to him. Harry cracked his knuckles and tilted his head to right and left.

"Alright, Grimshaw", Harry muttered. "Let's play."