46

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Unedited. Sorry.

***

They got to Helsinki right on time, drove inside the ship and went to their another small cabin. They both showered and then dropped on their beds.

"We are in the same ship as Grimshaw, I saw his car in here. He can't get away", Tomlinson said. "Let's sleep properly and then we can figure out what to do next."

Harry agreed with him and so they started sleeping.

They had slept almost the whole trip when suddenly there was a knock on the door. Tomlinson and Harry were up on their feet in a second, staring at the door.

"Who could it be?" Harry asked.

"Let's find out", Tomlinson replied and walked to the door. He opened it and saw five security guards standing there.

"Louis Tomlinson alias Red Machete and Harry Styles, you're under an arrest", one of them said and grabbed Tomlinson by the arm. Another security man came and took a hold of Tomlinson's other arm.

Two men walked inside and took Harry by his arms. Since Tomlinson did nothing to escape, neither did Harry. Harry trusted that Tomlinson knew what he was doing.

And that disturbed Harry a lot. He had seriously reached that point where he trusted Tomlinson? Harry wanted tos lap himself but on the other hand he wasn't even that surprised to realise that he fully trusted Louis Tomlinson.

The last one of the security guards took Tomlinson's bag which contained all his stuff and his machete and then the guards started walking them away, Tomlinson first and Harry following behind. Both of their arms were hurting because of how hard the security guards were holding them.

Suddenly the guards dropped to the ground one at a time. Louis turned around and saw Harry stumbling towards him.

The guards were down and two random men stood there, staring at Tomlinson and Harry.

"Who are they?" Harry asked. Louis grabbed his bag from the floor, then Harry's hand and told him to run.

Harry obeyed without question. They started running and the two men ran after them.

"They have guns", Tomlinson informed when the first bullet flew past his head.

"Of course they have because why not", Harry muttered and started running faster.

Luckily they ended up in a great hall which was full of people and they managed to squeeze their way through the crowd hand in hand. The two men lost them but they didn't stop running until they reached the lower decks.

"Where should we go?" Harry asked.

"To our car", Tomlinson said.

Harry noticed how Tomlinson said 'our' but he decided not to comment it. They made their way to the car deck.

"Who were those guys?" Harry asked.

"Hitmen", Tomlinson replied. "I knew one of them. I see Ed has decided to become rich."

"What do you mean?"

"That there's quite big money promised to the one who captures me, alive or dead. And apparently hitmen are now joining forces to catch me."

Harry stared at Louis in silence for a long, long time until he said, "We are so screwed, Louis."

Tomlinson smiled slightly. "Yeah."

Harry sighed. They were forced to hide from two or God knows how many hitmen while Grimshaw walked around free. It annoyed Harry but he also knew they had no other option.

"So, what are we going to do with Grimshaw?"

Tomlinson shrugged. "We wait here. When the ship stops we try to drive after him. If we have any luck we will be able to follow him."

"Okay", Harry said without questioning Tomlinson's plan. Mainly because he had no better idea. Their situation wasn't looking very bright.

"Tell me, Styles", Tomlinson said, "do you ever dream about Fuerteventura?"

"What?" Harry asked, surprised.

"You heard me."

"No."

"No? But it was such a beautiful place. Good food, nice people, warm...your hotel room especially after what we did." Tomlinson tilted his head and eyed Harry.

"Stop that!" Harry groaned.

"Why?" Tomlinson asked. "Are you afraid to explore your feelings because you might not like what you find?"

"Is this really the right time and place for this conversation?" Harry asked, avoiding the question.

"Touché", Tomlinson said. "We'll talk about it later."

"Oh, good", Harry muttered sarcastically.

He hated Tomlinson at the moment because he was right. Harry didn't want to think how he felt about Louis Tomlinson because there was a fifty sixty chance he won't like what he finds... for example that he does have feelings for Tomlinson.