49

They tied Grimshaw on a chair and left him in the basement. Tomlinson disappeared somewhere and Harry was left alone. First he washed his face from the blood and then he wandered around the house, trying to memorize everything. He was afraid he might never see anything as beautiful as Tomlinson's house.

He was sure he was going to jail. Sooner or later anyway but probably sooner if Tomlinson agrees to let Harry bring Grimshaw and himself to the police.

Only problem was that Harry wasn't sure if he wanted that anymore. Sure, he wanted to bring justice to Zayn and get Grimshaw in to the prison but he didn't know if he was willing to turn himself in anymore. At first that was his idea of the right thing to do but now... Now he knew what life could be. He had travelled around Europe after Grimshaw without getting caught. He had learned new skills, he had managed to survive on his own and do things he thought was impossible. He wasn't sure he was ready to let go of that.

Did that make him a horrible person? Wanting to stay in power, wanting to stay outlaw?

"Guess what I got for us!", Tomlinson said behind Harry.

Harry jumped and turned around, holding a hand over his heart. "Jesus!"

"Nope, just cannabis. Good guess, though."

Harry walked closer to Tomlinson, looking at what was in his hand. "This is why you left?"

"Yes", Tomlinson replied, wiggling the joint in the air. "Want to celebrate?"

Harry didn't hesitate. "Hell yes."

***

They were high as fuck. Louis was sitting on his bed and Harry was standing a few meters away, staring out of the window.

"Would now be the perfect time to discuss what we're going to do about Grimshaw?" Tomlinson asked.

"Probably no."

"I'm gonna discuss about it."

Harry chuckled. "Surprise, surprise."

"I think we should just kill him and move on with our lives", Tomlinson said. "It's simple but effective."

"No", Harry said automatically.

"Why not?"

"Because...because I—I don't know."

"That's right, Mr. Styles, you don't know. You are stuck thinking in the same way you did when you woke up and realised you are outlaw now. You have to move on."

"Move on where?" Harry asked. "There's no future for me anymore."

"Really?" Tomlinson asked, standing up and walking to stand next to Harry. Harry turned to look at him and shook his head. "You have all the possibilities. Your life isn't over."

"Then tell me, Louis", Harry said, his voice barely above the whisper. "What do I have left in life?"

"Me", Tomlinson replied, grabbed Harry's head and kissed him.

Harry kissed automatically back before pushing Tomlinson away. They were both out of breath and stared at each other.

"Why not, Harry?" Tomlinson asked, taking a step closer.

"Because I don't know your intentions. What's the catch?" Harry said.

"No catch", Tomlinson said, staring at Harry in the eye. "Just me, genuinely wanting to be with you."

It caught Harry of guard. He just didn't expect anything like that to come out of Louis Tomlinson's mouth.

"No trying to trick me?"