48

"Styles, wake up!"

Harry opened his eyes and yawned. He sat up on the bed and looked around. "What time is it?"

"Nine in the morning", Tomlinson replied. "I got news from Grimshaw."

"Whatcha got?"

"He is in Switzerland."

Harry deadpanned. "Say what?"

"Switzerland", Tomlinson repeated. "And I know where. We can take a plane to Switzerland and go to my house there. It's a safe place to come up with a plan on how to catch Grimshaw."

"What the fuck?" Harry said, standing up. "You have a house in Switzerland?"

"It's a nice vacation destination", Tomlinson said like it was no big deal. "I booked us a flight, we have to make a quick stop at the library, I need to print something and then we need to head to the airport."

They back their stuff, which basically meant that Tomlinson took his bag, and then they left. It took them half an hour to find a library but when they did, Tomlinson went inside and Harry waited in a car. Tomlinson was away about fifteen minutes and when he came back, he had a piece of paper sticking out of his pocket.

"What did you print?" Harry asked, pushing his hair out of his face.

Tomlinson handed the paper to him and Harry looked at it. It was a fake statement about Tomlinson's machete, saying it was some precious old machete which Tomlinson was transferring to another museum.

"Oh, clever", Harry said approvingly. "Now I know how you can take your machete anywhere you go."

"We need to change clothes, we need suits."

"To look all important", Harry said. "Makes sense."

They shopped black suits then drove to the airport, got into their plane without any problems which was a real fucking miracle and Harry reminded himself to thank all the gods there is.

The flight to Switzerland wasn't long but Harry still fell asleep and woke up when they landed in Switzerland. Tomlinson took his money and rented them a car. They started driving towards Louis' house.

"How far away is it?" Harry asked.

"Considering we are now in Zürich, I would say something around two hours."

"We have to make a stop at some point", Harry said. "We have to buy food and stuff for the house."

"No need, there already is. I texted my Swiss contact and they have taken care of everything."

Harry shook his head. "Unbelievable."

***

Gemma, Liam and Niall sat together, staring at the TV where they were talking about Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson who had escaped from the police

"The two men were found in Sweden but escaped together through Finland to Estonia. Police have no new sitings of them. All the sitings must be informed to the police. Tomlinson and Styles are considered very dangerous—"

Gemma turned off the TV and shook her head. Niall bites his nails and Liam puts his hand on Gemma's shoulder. Gemma looks at him and tries to smile sadly but only manages to get tears in her eyes.

"I really hope Harry knows what he's doing", Gemma said.

"Me too", Liam whispered back.

***

Harry and Tomlinson arrived at Tomlinson's house in Signau. It was nearly two hundred years old and it was the most beautiful thing Harry had ever seen.

When Tomlinson opened the front door to the house and Harry stepped in he felt like passing out. It was so beautiful. For the first time in a very long time Harry truly felt the beauty and was abel to forget Grimshaw for a second.

"You like it?"

Harry nodded, unable to speak.

"You should see my house in Fuerteventura", Tomlinson said.

Harry turned to look at him and narrowed his eyes. "No way."

"Yep."

"I don't believe it."

"I will show it to you some day", Tomlinson promised.

Harry sat down by the table and changed the subject, "What's the plan to catch Grimshaw?"

Tomlinson crossed his arms. "He's currently staying at Berne. It's not that far. We will ambush him, knock him out and take him here, tie him on a chair and then we will discuss how to proceed from there. Any complaints?"

Harry shook his head. "Let's do it."

They took a little bit of time to eat and drink before they left.

***

It was dark when they decided to make their move. There wasn't anyone else on the street that Grimshaw was walking besides Tomlinson and Harry who were hiding in the shadows.

Tomlinson nodded at Harry and they started moving. Tomlinson moved to another alley, attempting to circle in front of Grimshaw. Harry followed behind Grimshaw alone and then he took his new gun out which Tomlinson had gave to him before they left the house.

Harry loaded the gun and the sound of it made Grimshaw stop. Harry took final steps to reach Grimshaw and pressed the gun against the back of his head. "Not a single move, Grimshaw."

"Harry Styles", Grimshaw said. "Where's your partner?"

"Hands where I can see them and turn around slowly", Harry said.

Grimshaw lifted his hands up and started turning around slowly. Harry kept staring at him, ready to act if Grimshaw tried anything. Once Grimshaw was facing Harry again, Harry pressed the gun to Grimshaw's forehead.

"Where's Red Machete?" Grimshaw asked. "Where's Louis Tomlinson?"

"Don't worry, he's around."

"Oh, so you really are partners in crime."

"Shut up", Harry hissed and wondered where Tomlinson was since he hadn't showed up yet. He made a mistake to glance around and Grimshaw took advance of it immediately by grabbing Harry's arm which was holding the gun and pushed it aside, kicking Harry in the stomach.

Harry bent down, gasping for air and Grimshaw hit him in the back with his elbow. Harry fell on the ground and dropped the gun. Grimshaw took a hold of Harry's hair, pulled his head back and then used his knee to hit hard Harry's face. The blood started running from his nose and Grimshaw took the gun, pulled Harry on his feet and pointed the gun at Harry.

Harry gritted his teeth and spat blood out of his mouth. He wiped his nose and ignored the blood that appeared on his sleeve.

"Come out, Tomlinson", Grimshaw said. "I know you're out there."

Suddenly Tomlinson appeared behind Grimshaw and hit him in the head with the back of his machete before Harry or Grimshaw could even react. Grimshaw fell down and let go of the gun. Tomlinson picked it up and walked to heavily breathing Harry.

"You look awful", Tomlinson said, handing him the gun back.

Harry took it. "Thanks."

Tomlinson and Harry picked up Grimshaw's unconscious body and headed to their car.

"Hey Styles", Tomlinson said as they were driving back to the house.

"What?"

"We got him."

Harry smiled. "We got him."