Epilogue

One year later

Three hitmen were hiding in the pushes around the street market in Italy. One of the hitmen, Ed Sheeran, stared at Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson in the crowd.

"Targets are out in the open", Sheeran muttered to his microphone.

"Copy that."

"Get them when they leave."

Sheeran took out his binoculars and followed Tomlinson every move. He watched how Tomlinson and Styles kissed and laughed at something before starting to walk closer to Sheeran's hiding place.

"I got you now you little bastard", Sheeran muttered, eyeing Tomlinson as he took out his gun.

"Sheeran, what is he doing?"

Sheeran narrowed his eyes. "I don't know. Johnson, do you see?"

"He's taking something out of his pocket."

Then Tomlinson lifted his hand up, and Sheeran was perfectly able to read the text in his palm because Tomlinson was holding it straight to his direction.

'Where's Styles?' it said.

Sheeran started panicking.

"Johnson, Rickman, do you have eyes on Styles?"

"Negative."

"Negative here too."

"Shit, shit, shit", Sheeran said, and dropped his binoculars and saw Harry Styles standing right in front him, pointing a gun at Sheeran's head.

"Oh, shit", Sheeran groaned.

"Hello", Harry said and pulled the trigger.