47

"There he is!" Harry said, pointing at Grimshaw's car. Louis drove after him, following Grimshaw from a safe distance through Estonian's streets. Either Grimshaw concentrated on driving really hard or he was blind. Or just simply stupid because they managed to follow him almost the whole day without him realising he was being followed. Or at least Tomlinson and Harry assumed Grimshaw didn't know about them because he didn't try to speed away.

"Wait a second", Tomlinson mumbled, narrowing his eyes. "That was another Latvia sign we passed. He's heading there!"

Then they lost Grimshaw. The light turned red right after Grimshaw drove through and Tomlinson and Harry were forced to stop and wait for the green light because the traffic was terrible.

By the time they were moving again, Grimshaw's car was nowhere to be seen.

"What do we do now?" Harry asked.

"Let's head to Latvia and then check into nearest hotel to wait for news where Grimshaw is. I will text my contact that they keep a close eye on Grimshaw's moves."

"Good idea", Harry agreed. "No need to drive aimlessly."

"Let's go", Tomlinson said, speeding up.

***

"Latvia looks beautiful", Harry commented quietly. He saw the beauty, he recognized it but he didn't feel it. His mind was wrapped around this Grimshaw case. All these years that asshole still occupied his mind, preventing him from enjoying the little things. Or life in general.

"I guess", was Tomlinson's quiet answer.

They were both really tired but there still hadn't been any hotels nearby.

"What are we going to do when we catch Grimshaw?" Harry asked. "Since, you know, you want to kill him and I want to take him to prison?"

Tomlinson shrugged. "We will cross that bridge when we come to it."

"So can I trust that you won't just kill him when you have a chance? That you will actually have a discussion with me before acting?"

"I give you my word, Styles."

Harry didn't reply to that. He wasn't sure if he trusted Tomlinson's word but then again, did he have any other choice?

"You are still thinking about turning yourself in?" Tomlinson asked.

Harry shrugged. "It's the right thing to do."

"It's the stupid thing to do."

"What else am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know", Tomlinson said. "Go to Fuerteventura. Be free."

Harry didn't reply.