April 18th, Friday, 2:59 P.M. to April 19th, Saturday, 8:20 P.M.

(Sent on April 18th, Friday, 2:59 P.M. coming from the school library)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Jacks!

I'm totally sure he likes you. You know, Jeremy McGinn, the guy you've been crushing on for, what, three years? Trust me, he likes you. Just go up and ask him to the summer dance. You guys make an adorable couple, even if he's an arrogant, cocky idiot who doesn't know that his true capability is 100% downwards from his assumed capability.

xx Fleur

P.S. Please reply me! I've had a hard time searching for your email. You know, those annoying numbers at the back.

* * *

 (Sent on April 18th, Friday, 4:12 P.M. coming from the school library)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

So, I’m ‘an arrogant, cocky idiot who doesn't know that his true capability is 100% downwards from his assumed capability’? What an amazing discovery. And oh, thanks for telling me that your friend likes me. To be honest, everybody likes me.

Yours annoyingly,

Jeremy

* * *

(Sent on April 19th, Saturday, 10:24 A.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

How did you get into my friend’s email account, you little hacker?!

And yes, you are. And once I tell her this, she won’t like you anymore. Hmph.

Wants to kill – no, murder – you,

Fleur

* * *

(Sent on April 19th, Saturday, 8.20 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

J208 is my account, bud. J209 is your friend’s account if her name is Jackie. Or “Jacks”. Whatever.

I’m sorry, but you’ll have to get past the hundreds of girls in love with me before you can really murder me. Wouldn’t want “Killed 280 girls and 1 really shockingly handsome boy” on your college application, huh?

Jeremy