May 2nd, Thursday, 2:18 P.M. to May 3rd, Friday, 8:29 P.M.

(Sent on May 2nd, Thursday, 2:18 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

It’s fine. They passed away when I was eight, so, yeah. I got over it.

And yes, I’m a virgin and your parents should have named you “Forever the Sickest Kid”. I’ve a feeling you’re going to “chase” me in an attempt to take my V-card, but sorry, no one has even taken my first kiss, first hug and been my first boyfriend before. The hug excludes my parents, obviously.

And I’m sick, so I didn’t go to school today.

Fleur

* * *  

(Sent on May 2nd, Thursday, 7:48 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

You do know that the "no first hug, first love, first kiss" thing makes you untouchable, right? We guys hate it when clingy virgins tell us that we have to take responsibility even when they aren't even pregnant. I mean, what do they want us to give them back? Their virginity?

Jeremy

* * * 

 (Sent on May 3rd, Friday, 5.42 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue, Apple iPhone)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

As unexpected and surprising this is, I think I’m beginning to like you (as a friend) despite your perverse ways.  I suppose it’s random, but hey, I like everyone (as a friend) naturally after a while.

I’m a little shocked at this myself. Don’t make me regret it.

Reluctant xx, Fleur

* * * 

 (Sent on May 3rd, Friday, 8.29 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

You should know that I’ve liked you for a really long time. I can’t live without you.

“You’re my love, and we will never ever ever be apart.” – Justin Bieber

“What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven." – Victor Hugo

"Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks..." – John Gregory Dunne

"Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." – St. Aurelis Augustine

With lots and lots and lots of love,

Your beloved