June 9th, Sunday, 5:42 P.M. to June 10th, Monday, 5:23 P.M.

(Sent on June9th, Sunday, 5:42 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

You know, if I were an ant, I’d bite you. Hard. And make you scream like a stuck pig.

And I’m currently using the Internet, which ‘connects you to the whole wide world’, so thumbs down to the part where you said that I blocked myself from the rest of the world.

Plus, I’m going to school and letting at least three hundred other people see me. How is that blocking myself from the rest of the world, I ask you?

Fleur

* * *

 (Sent on June 9th, Sunday, 8:54 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

Well, based on my amazing psychological skills, I can see that you’ve shut yourself off from the world when your parents passed away (woohoo! Subtle language!). And the Internet and school thing is totally stuff that you’re making up.

Jeremy

P.S. Your words bring a whole new meaning to, “Bite me”.

* * *  

 (Sent on June10th, Monday, 2:12 P.M. coming from the school library)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Your parents are still alive and well, so don’t act like you know how it feels like to not have your parents with you anymore. And sure, I’m sort of being rude. So what? Bite me.

Fleur

* * *

(Sent on June 10th, Monday, 5:23 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

You know I’d do that gladly if you really allowed me to.

You don’t have to be so hung up on your parents. I’m sure they’d want you to live well and be happy.

Jeremy