June 19th, Wednesday, 8:52 P.M. to June 20th, Thursday, 6:55 P.M.

(Sent on June 19th, Wednesday, 8:52 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

I'm not that stupid, dude. You'll just post it online or something equally embarrassing. Plus, isn't it better to watch yourself dancing than other people?

Fleur

* * * 

(Sent on June 19th, Wednesday, 9:11 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

No, it's not. I'll just be like, "Ehmagawd, I look totally horrible there! Don't you think?!" And as for the post online thing, I won't! I promise! Pinky swear.

Jeremy

* * * 

(Sent on June 20th, Thursday, 4:58 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Ehmagawd. Yeah. That's rubbish, you know, and instead of that you'll be like, "Wow. I look so hot in there. Man, all the girls 'gon throw 'em at me." You do know that your words are seriously hard to believe, right? Pinky swear doesn't do the job either, so too bad.

Fleur

* * * 

(Sent on June 20th, Thursday, 6:55 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

"I'm broken . . . can you hear me? Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?"

Look! I've even went to listen to One Direction all because of you! Does that suffice? It does, right? Of course it does! Something like that done by Jeremy McGinn, your Hottieness, is totally unexpected and awesome and honourable.

Jeremy

P.S. Nuh-uh. I'm a modest person. Though, of course, if you'd like to praise my hotness, I wouldn't mind.