May 31st, Friday, 8:48 P.M. to June 2nd, Sunday, 10:43 A.M.

(Sent on May 31th, Friday, 8:48 P.M. coming from the school library)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

I must be an idiot for telling you this, but well, it probably boils down to something called revenge.

A few years ago, I fell out with my then best friend. Let’s call her Tiffany. Typical cheerleader name, I know, but she wasn’t a cheerleader. She was actually the only person nice in the school. Why we fell out, I won’t answer, so let’s move on.

Anyway, after we fell out, her mother (say, Rhiannon?) was angry and vengeful on behalf of Tiffany. And she posed as a boy and started chatting to me in a chat room. Being thirteen then and really naïve, I trusted the ‘boy’.

And I fell in love.

And the day I fell in love and fell hard was the day Rhiannon delivered the biggest blow. “I don’t like you.”

Now you know,

Fleur

* * *  

 (Sent onJune 1st, Saturday, 5:59 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

Rhiannon’s a bitch. Yeah.

Hey, that means you lied! You said you’ve never had a boyfriend before!

Jeremy

* * *  

 (Sent on June1st, Saturday, 8:48 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

That’s the only thing you got out of my story? Dude, as upset as I am to say this, you never fail to make me laugh. And no, I didn’t lie to you. We didn’t go on dates – it was all online, naïve little me – so yeah.

Fleur

* * * 

 (Sent on June 2nd, Sunday, 10:43 A.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

Hmm. I suppose that’s still moderately acceptable. I’m still on my quest to make you fall in love with me, you know!

Jeremy