June 5th, Wednesday, 8:11 P.M. to June 7th, Friday, 8:44 P.M.

(Sent on June5th, Wednesday, 8:11 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Jackie isn’t against me, so yes, I got that point. And I know that not everyone is of the (Tiffany was nice, so don’t call her a bitch, please) duo’s kind but hell, if a snake poisoned you and almost cost you your freaking life, would you go to it and try and get bitten again?

Fleur

* * * 

(Sent on June 6th, Thursday, 2:18 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

I’m not against you either. No one is, really, except maybe the people whom you’ve pissed off in your entire lifetime. And I called her mother a bitch, not her, so don’t worry about that. And if I really, really, want to get over my assumed after-fear of snakes, then I’ll go near it again. But of course, I’ll slightly protect myself.

Jeremy

* * *  

(Sent on June 6th, Thursday, 4:55 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue,)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Slightly protect yourself? That’s not right, bro. I know you won’t. It’s like going to the same clingy virgin chick (as you said before) and experiencing her clinginess all over again. So don’t lie to win the debate.

Fleur

P.S. Mrs Watsons would be overjoyed to know that we are debating. She’s been forcing our entire class to debate nowadays. Though I’m not sure if this topic is what she had in mind.

* * *

(Sent on June 7th, Friday, 8:44 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

You’ve caught on about the virgin thing! But hey, don’t use it against me. We guys just have an extreme fear of them, ‘cause of our very deep experience with them.

Jeremy

P.S. I think you’re right. We should make up a more courteous, impersonal debate and show it to her for extra credit.