June 2nd, Sunday, 8:41 P.M. to June 3rd, Monday, 8:33 P.M.

(Sent on June2nd, Sunday, 8:41 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Yeah, like you would know how heartbroken feels like.

Fleur

* * * 

 (Sent on June 3rd, Monday, 3:58 P.M. coming from Mercedes, BlackBerry Torch)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

What in the world in your problem? Would you please stop snapping at everyone just because you had one sad life? Don’t act like you know me, Fleur. I hate people who do that.

Jeremy

* * *  

 (Sent on June3rd, Monday, 5:42 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

You don’t know how it feels, Jeremy. To be heartbroken with your parents gone, no best friend to confide in . . . it feels like hell, Jeremy. I don’t want to go through that again, even if it’s simply in my mind.

Fleur

* * *  

 (Sent on June 3rd, Monday, 8:33 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

But you can’t just snap at people like that! My entire group of friends and some gossipmongers have been talking all day about how you’re snapping at everyone. And how do you know that I don’t know how it feels? As I said, don’t act like you know me.

Jeremy