April 24th, Thursday, 5:00 P.M. to April 26th, Friday, 7:20 P.M.

(Sent on April 24th,Thursday, 5:00 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Why are people coming up to me and congratulating me? Seriously, you better watch out for your little one tomorrow at lunch. That’s a warning.

Fleur

* * *  

(Sent on April25th, Friday, 2:12 P.M. coming from the school library)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

I’ve learnt my lesson, so I practised my dodging, babe.

And well, it’s just a little something that you don’t have to know. Don’t worry about it – just enjoy the special privileges you get with it.

Love,

Jeremy

* * *  

(Sent on April 26th,Friday, 7:12 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Asshole, I asked Jackie. You freaking told Gina that we were boyfriend and girlfriend? For Pete’s sake! What the hell is your problem? You are completely idiotic – why do you even exist? And I took up taekwondo classes when I was six, which means I’ve been training for eleven years. You think your little one has a chance to block itself on Monday this time round?

And I’m not your ‘babe’.

Damn you,

Fleur

 * * *

(Sent on April 26th, Friday, 7:20 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

That’s brutal, Fiore, with all the curse words you have in your email. Sniff, sniff.

But, really, is being my girlfriend that bad? You get free popularity, free food, free water and totally amazing service from the people in our school just by being my girlfriend.

Well, I took up fencing when I was ten, and I have a miniature wooden fence that I can totally use to block my big one. Even though that wooden fence wouldn’t fit it, since it’s too tiny.

Don’t be shy. Just substitute the D word with the F, because I know you want to.

I love you,

Jeremy