June 11th, Tuesday, 4:39 P.M. to June 12th, Wednesday, 8:44 P.M.

(Sent on June11th, Tuesday, 4.39 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

You don’t know, Jeremy. I’ve told you this many times, but you just don’t listen. Mummy was a brilliant woman who knew how to balance work and family life well. She didn’t neglect me even when she had tons of work to do back at her office. She didn’t hire a nanny or a maid to take care of me no matter how crazily the work were piled up for her; she took care of me herself.

Daddy, on the other hand, had a big heart. He gave others his trust, but he wasn’t naïve. Once someone lost his trust, it took a lot to win it back. He loved me and always called me his ‘fluffy Fleur’. He gave in to Mummy in their quarrels, which happened very rarely, and no matter how stressed he was about work, he still cared about me and Mummy.

I had the best family on earth, the best one that I could ever ask God for, and with my mind innocent as in believing-in-Easter-Bunny-and-Santa-Claus innocent, how do you think I accepted it when they disappeared out of my life and sight when I was eight?

Fleur

 * * *

 (Sent on June 11th, Tuesday, 8:55 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

Sorry. For, you know, reminding you of all that sad stuff. But, as a friend, I hate to see you being so sentimental a.k.a. ‘emo’ and not making any friends and stuff. I mean, how many friends do you have, smartass?

Jeremy

* * * 

(Sent on June12th, Wednesday, 5:43 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Hey! That’s a personal question.

Fleur

* * * 

 (Sent on June 12th, Wednesday, 8:44 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

I’ll take that as an answer for, “Barely any, just two”.

Jeremy