June 2nd, Sunday, 11:58 A.M. to June 2nd, Sunday, 6:34 P.M.

(Sent on June2nd, Sunday, 11:58 A.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Then I’m quite sure that the fact that you’re not doing well on your quest will shock you, because except for the friendship thing, I don’t feel a single thing for you. Yes, indeed, you read that correctly. I don’t.

Fleur

* * * 

(Sent on June 2nd, Sunday, 3:21 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

Aw, man, you know that the worst people on earth are liars, right?

Jeremy

* * *  

(Sent on June2nd, Sunday, 4:58 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

No shit, Sherlock. Especially the ones who lie about love. Hell, they should just go to hell and rot there. I’d be especially cheerful if that happens.

Fleur

* * *

(Sent on June 2nd, Sunday, 6:34 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

That’s wrong, you know. Some people just have others falling for them and they can’t do anything. They also don’t want to make the other person feel sad and commit suicide or something if they reject them. Sure, the ‘people’ can do it tactfully, but hell, getting rejected ain’t a nice feeling, is it?

Jeremy