June 4th, Tuesday, 7:42 A.M. to June 5th, Wednesday, 5:42 P.M.

(Sent on June4th, Tuesday, 7.42 A.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

I’m sorry. I’m not in the mood for quarrelling.

Fleur

* * * 

(Sent on June 4th, Tuesday, 2.32 P.M. coming from the school library)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

I’m not in the mood for quarrelling either, Fleur, but you have to set your mind straight that not everybody is out to wreck your heart or something. Some people actually care, you know, and you would only open up (yes, to more than one person other than Jackie) to them, you’ll find out that there’s a whole different world out that that doesn’t do what you’ve experienced.

Sure, once bitten, twice shy, but that was, what, four years ago? Stop thinking about it and let your heart loose. You’ll thank me in the future.

Jeremy

* * * 

(Sent on June4th, Tuesday, 5.21 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

You don’t know, Jeremy. I know you hate hearing (reading?) that, but it’s the truth. Unless you’ve fallen completely and utterly in love with a make-believe person while you are an orphan living on your own, taking self-protection taekwondo lessons, cooking lessons and trying to earn extra money to top the money your auntie and uncle gives you every month for savings, don’t tell me you understand.

Let my heart loose? No, Jeremy. I slaved for four years to keep it away, stash it – I’m not going to take it out again.

Fleur

* * * 

(Sent on June 5th, Wednesday, 5:42 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

I never thought that I’d be here, discussing emotional stuff with you but I suppose there’s a first for everything.

Sure, I haven’t experienced what you’ve experienced before, but you have to understand that not everyone is against you. Maybe that Rhiannon bitch and her daughter Tiffany were totally screwing your brain up, but that doesn’t mean that everyone is of their kind, does it?

Jeremy